It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
How about something like this! If I could hook it up to the score board that would be awsome!:D
3Ef3G33I35N45Kf5J1cct3e603012434d1ba7_zpsa8e45875.jpg

3L13If3M75Nc5Ee5K4cct60acc2c9ac131f68_zps02a550c7.jpg

3Ga3M63N85G25Fe5J1cctfd378d4da0dc1dae-1_zpse671f98b.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
You cant buy just the left sling you have to but a set of all the flat plastics, and I may get that soon.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Just a fair warning... mind where you're headed.
I wonder if Mr. Bucci plays this game...

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
If your serious GOOD 4 YOU! But if your joking and trying to be a TROLL D'B! F! U! you dont come on my thread about owning machines than F'with my emotion like that! Check your **** at the door! You too Jutter! I dont want that **** on my page TY but no THANKS!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
F! YOU! I dont search CL hourly for a little **** like you to try to snatch something from under me! YOU better be joking or your going to have a worse problem on your hands.....ME! You dont come in here with that **** and F'with my emotions! I'll offer more $ than F'You just to spite you! even if thats a JOKE its not funny and you are on my **** LIST! GAME OVER BUDDY!
Oh and Jutter keep that **** off my page too!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im pissed now!:mad: You NOOBS need to learn some respect and your place before you even think of pulling on THIS TIGERS TAIL! Do you really want to be EX-COMUNICATED before you even stretch your legs? Im guessing your ignorance makes you say YES without a breath...FOOLS! Your appology will only result in non-aknowledgement and no further action....refusal to do so will only make things WORSE! This is a comunity...sort of, we'll see.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
If Metalzoic made a joke it is a REALLY bad one. If he's serious, he's a little piece of $hit.

I just feel sorry for Jutter :( I think you took his post the wrong way SS. And I like Bucci's videos.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
If Metalzoic made a joke it is a REALLY bad one. If he's serious, he's a little piece of $hit.

I just feel sorry for Jutter :( I think you took his post the wrong way SS. And I like Bucci's videos.
And maybe Mr. Bucci is handy to compare notes with, who knows?
I'll promise to refrain from everything even remotely resembling wit, if Skillshot agrees never to throw such a tantrum in my threads.
Now let this "noob" get thing back on rail by saying that the project is looking awesome sofar. Kranky builder, but sweet looking table.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I posted on my PS3 and when you hit enter it shows advanced mode but sends, so yeah double post while double pissed. I may have jumped on you jutter for that vid...I dont have a cell phone and I wont have that problem with 1 machine.....my appologies Jutter.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts