It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Nope! It was sold yesterday. The messed up part to is it was posted for a couple months on the RENO board and just came to my attention on the Sacramento board as I never really check anything far away, So he didnt know about it til I posted about it.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
if its a case that he sniped you outta it, in future while itll loose us some info, dont post about new machines man at least publically.

wait till the dude replies

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I would think you could continue to let us know of your adventures and pursuits. Just don't be specific about where and what until you snag it.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
If you're serious, that's as cold as ice, man. I hope you're kidding...

SS, please try not to blow a blood vessel till we figure out if he's just trolling.

Yeah, I was just teasing him. Holy hell at the response though! Wow!
Sorry Skill Shot, I didn't think I'd give you a coronary. I even waited around on here for
about an hour just to let you know I was joking, but you didn't show back up.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I assumed he was joking, if not that is super weak.

Edit - Thank god it was a joke. Didn't think he would actually do that.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
glad it was a joke lol

that woukda be a seriously ******* thing to do, i wouldnt have been as calm as ss was tbh

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Odd it sold yesterday after you said that.....maybe a coincidence with it being posted on a more populated board. I was a little tipsy so my anger turned to RAGE! I PM'd you asking if it was a joke before I snapped.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
glad it was a joke lol

that woukda be a seriously ******* thing to do, i wouldnt have been as calm as ss was tbh

Calm? I wouldn't call that a calm response, plus I just now saw that he pm'd me as well.

Sorry again SS and sorry someone else got the table instead.

Edit: To SS: Understandable man. I thought my original post would come across as a joke. Guess I was wrong! Ha!
I just read your pm and responded as well.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
way i see it, ss has the decency to update us with his adventures in real pinball and i for one do appericate as im sure you do.

but some gimp sniping a sale id the decency to tell our community about before and somone taking that? its not somone i really wanna talk to.

anyway water on the bridge

kiss boys

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
All is well. I have a sense of humor. Im luaghing at myself. The things we do and say in the heat of passion.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Gedda room!

Roll end credits.
Cue applause.

Sit UBU sit... good dog.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
woof! :D
Wow that was the fastest page without pictures or videos, I see what sells around here drama and controversy! :p
Shall I make a sequal? It's all your fault FARSIGHT! It's all your F'ing FAULT!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts