It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
NEW VIDEO
I eventually get a REAL multiball around 6min. I do a couple techniques like a post pass, and some good multi ball skills. It dosent matter was game you have you can still practice skills. The sound creeps back in because the flipper CLACK is so LOUD!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah its just a stack of switches, you can spread them or squish them to your liking. :D I preffer a medium 2-stage were you can notice it but not like TPA PS3 2-stage's. I want to be able to use it if I want but not be forced to use it every push.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I just noticed the slingshot flashers didnt flash. If someone on this forum was in my town Id say stop by and play some BIG GUNS :D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Ok flash bulbs were burnt so I replaced them no biggy, the center pop up was a little loose and since I've owned it was not seated properly on the shaft so I fixed that and re-adjusted for the difference in height then I got a hair brained idea after watching my last video and thought the lower flipper area is too dark so.....
IMG_4679_zpsc475fa82.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I figured out how to stop the blinking multiplier light!...it lights special when reached so I just turned it off in settings :p

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
NEW VIDEO
I replased the burnt out sling flashers and I added that green flex under the apron.
I notice now the only part thats dark is the playfield mylar.? Maybe it needs a high polish as Im not sure i want to remove it, it doesnt affect gameplay and its old and may result in paint removal....

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
So after setting a couple personal high scores I needed to take a break and not wanting to let DLC drama to creep into my brain twisting me off in some MY LAST POST EVER! rant I began to play with my machine after seeing a familiar rubber post cone on a machine I seen on Cl and it made more sense to me the way they had them and not the way I replaced them from the day I bought.....hours pass by like minutes as i take my time and contemplate my next mod.
IMG_4727_zps08906995.jpg

this way makes more sense as it wont deflect the ball upwards, has extra rubber at the top to protect plastic...well, better and the post diameter matches up at the bottom allowing a more open path for the ball too!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
OK...I think Im addicted to LED's :D I had a few extras....ok so I have alot! and I wanted to play around with an idea I had awhile back. After tearing apart perfectly good LED's before, I wanted to see if they could all be modded like before....They can be! I made my own string of LED's by stripping away the sheathe of the wire to expose the wire and soldered that spot working my way from tip to end pulling the sheathe along with it.
IMG_4698_zps21655f55.jpg

IMG_4702_zps37d181b7.jpg

My own flex line!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
But before I did this little project I added my last flex red to the ball eject at the top of the table.
IMG_4734_zpsdd8d10ea.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I have it hooked up outside my machine just for TEST! I can already see maybe the lights should be closer together.
IMG_4710_zps274aa965.jpg

IMG_4706_zps6414c13b.jpg

When I put it on the playfield the GI lights underneath help blend it and it looks good! But it looks like I can light up the gaurds on the plastic and that wasnt even my goal.!:D

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts