It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Mails HERE!:D
IMG_4636_zps5f771ccd.jpg

1 red #555, 2 orange, 8 warm whites.
3x flex green #44's I also 2 more reds and did a stop order but that didnt work...last time there was a mis up I got freee bulbs, but those where the ones I need now. DOH!
My brother orderd this for me, I flipped through it really quick and learned a few things.
IMG_4637_zps961ecfeb.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It has alot of info from buying to fixing.
If I can somehow copy it without infringement, I'll do my best.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I modified my buttons to resemble the ones I replaced by removing the spring and filling a groove for the C-clip and removing imperfections. Theye were binding and sticking out a hair too much. Removal of the spring and a run around with a jewler file set did the job, since I had it open.
LIGHT SHOW!
IMG_4640_zps3e6885cc.jpg

replaced the regular bulbs with ULTRA BRIGHTS! from left to right. WW-OR-RED-OR-WW it looks like fire!
I also replaced the white skulls whith super bright #555's here you see regular Vs. super LEDs
IMG_4639_zps70ff1be4.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Hey Kevlar look at these! Im going to 2 stores wednesday to find these, if only I could find a way to hook up tp my flashers but I'll probably run into the same dilema 1 or the other.
image_zps36a9a367.jpg

image-1_zps55daf234.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Ok so I went to stores today looking for these and NOTHING! So I may have to go internet shipping route and wait. Today one ofe my dream pins came on CL in my town at a ridiculous price! I was even emailed by my friend who knows I love this table! After i had replied, I cant let this slip through my fingers not this close! I will offer another $100 if they get nultiple offers or $150! If you know me you know what game Im talking about :D In the mean time Ive been playing with the lights i do have and have stopped half way because I would like your opinions. :)
I put a green flex under the cannon plastic on the right side only. My original plan was to have one between each target with corisponding colors green gaurds=green lights red gaurds=red lights but it affected the color of the art like red/blue 3D highlighting only those colors, so i moved it after some thought and came up with this.
IMG_4647_zps98484fde.jpg

IMG_4644_zps98028dae.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
IMG_4645_zps6d51d74b.jpg

IMG_4646_zps217cd76a.jpg

My initial thought was to have red on the left and green on the right but then I thought that might be TOO much red and break up the cimetray of the lights and table...so, should I go green left and right? As the green will make the red targets look darker it may be unbalenced that way too as red dosnt reflect green very well wich can be seen in the last picture.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
It looks far, far better with the cannon lit up green. The one thing I've been thinking about your table pis this entire time is "It would look so much better if those cannons weren't so dark and the upper playfield wasn't so red."

I definitely vote for the green cannons!

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Or make the GI lighting on the left Green with a red cannon.
And the GI lighting on the right red with a green cannon.

Or some other asymmetrical color pattern.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
IMG_4646_zps217cd76a.jpg

My initial thought was to have red on the left and green on the right but then I thought that might be TOO much red and break up the cimetray of the lights and table...so, should I go green left and right? As the green will make the red targets look darker it may be unbalenced that way too as red dosnt reflect green very well wich can be seen in the last picture.

I think a colour that would really tie in the lower and upper playfield lighting colour schemes would be by using yellow lighting for the cannons.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yellow is the least bright LED and green LEDs under red will make it look black and I dont have that many extras. I'll try one of my extra warm white star post lights. The machine that I seen on CL was gone within hours and no response. I knew it was too good to be true.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Ok heres with a red flex and as I suspected too much red on one side isnt going to visually pleasing.
IMG_4649_zps9a09f6da.jpg

and here I put a star post light warm white nowhere near as bright but brings out the detail of the gunner.
IMG_4650_zps2718abd6.jpg

I think it will look best with greens both sides.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts