I've Had It With Farsight Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
And i'm sure he did it in one month, like you estimate, right.

No-one says it can;t be done, but you are ignoring so many issues that have been discussed numerous times that they do not need to be mentioned here as you seem to have all the answers so why don;t you do the work and submit it to FS. Simple, right? You have claimed you know how to do it, so do it.

Let's see your fully animated Scared Stiff backglass. You should have that done in, what, less than a week. Go!

That's a texture pack for the ENTIRE GAME.

I was talking about a few backglass textures here and there.

And yeah honestly, I almost want to get into the PC modding scene with Pinball Arcade because the backglass of Scared Stiff is unacceptably awful.

It works just fine, it just needs some of the horrible textures replaced with ones that aren't horrible. Also when I do my mod I'll make sure not to texture in half of a key.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

And yeah honestly, I almost want to get into the PC modding scene with Pinball Arcade because the backglass of Scared Stiff is unacceptably awful.

It works just fine, it just needs some of the horrible textures replaced with ones that aren't horrible. Also when I do my mod I'll make sure not to texture in half of a key.
Cool, we will expect to see flawless results in a month. I mean it should be super easy right?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

It's interesting to note that the back glass of Scared Stiff is actually one massive alpha pane, to accommodate the spider animation and lights.

Found that out when Android got High LOD assets. The whole back box was black until the asset was added.

Might be a bit trickier to just swap out art for this particular feature. Who knows, though.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
It's interesting to note that the back glass of Scared Stiff is actually one massive alpha pane, to accommodate the spider animation and lights.

Found that out when Android got High LOD assets. The whole back box was black until the asset was added.

Might be a bit trickier to just swap out art for this particular feature. Who knows, though.

No. It's really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts