Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The Pinball Arcade greenlight page doesn't work anymore...I'd say it's all but confirmed at this point.

The link in my Greenlight article on the "Hot News For The Pinball Arcade" page still works.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
The latest round of games to be Greenlit on Steam has been announced and Pinball Arcade is NOT one of them :-( I am pleased to see The Great Giana Sisters did get through this time at least.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
"This just in! Unfortunately, the PSVita patch that enables the download of table pack 5 and 6 failed SCEA’s approval due to a library update. The issue has been fixed and re-submitted. Unfortunately we will be delaying the release of those two packs in North America. At Sony’s suggestion (because of cross-platform entitlements), we are delaying the PS3 update until we can release the Vita version as well. We will keep you posted and announce new release dates when we get them."

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
"This just in! Unfortunately, the PSVita patch that enables the download of table pack 5 and 6 failed SCEA’s approval due to a library update. The issue has been fixed and re-submitted. Unfortunately we will be delaying the release of those two packs in North America. At Sony’s suggestion (because of cross-platform entitlements), we are delaying the PS3 update until we can release the Vita version as well. We will keep you posted and announce new release dates when we get them."

Bummed, sure, but whatever. If I were a Vita owner also, I think I'd be rather glad for the PS3 delaying also, just so the crossplay works as intended. My only wish is that this doesn't push everything else back as well. I really want to get the PS3 as close as possible to iOS and Android for release dates, so maybe we get a month with 3 releases? Maybe? Please?

I actually stepped into the Facebook waters due to the complaining that was going on, lot of good it'll do. Amazing how some people's lives seem to hinge on the release of this game.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
The latest round of games to be Greenlit on Steam has been announced and Pinball Arcade is NOT one of them :-( I am pleased to see The Great Giana Sisters did get through this time at least.

Shantae Risky's Revenge hasn't been greenlit either. I wish they would just approve these games. I have no idea how something like Dream Pinball 3D even made it to steam.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE With the announced delay of the PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA) DLC Table Packs, the release time frames for DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 on PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA) are TBD.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #4 featuring Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight is AVAILABLE NOW! on PS3/PS Vita (EU) (single purchase for both platforms) for £3.99, €4.99 and AU$8.45.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The Pinball Arcade fell short of being greenlit in October, but with the project currently sitting at 88%, a huge push will help get The Pinball Arcade greenlit in November, so please take a minute to VOTE for The Pinball Arcade on Steam Greenlight.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Mac Version 1.0.5 Featuring DLC Tables Pack #6 is AVAILABLE NOW!

N

Nik Barbour

Re: Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

Farsight just emailed - what format would you like your free game on? - Twilight Zone Kickstarter.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE FarSight is currently waiting for a reply from SCEA on a waiver they applied for to get DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 out before Halloween on PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA).

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
UPDATE FarSight is currently waiting for a reply from SCEA on a waiver they applied for to get DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 out before Halloween on PS3 (NA) and PS Vita (NA).

Damn it, now that is good news. Thanks PiN WiZ

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Thanks Pin Wiz also for the good news. I just saw my Playstation 3, and Playstation Vita smile at me. It kinda freaked me out though.

N

Nik Barbour

Re: Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

You could wait for a while - must be a couple of thou to get through.
Or maybe email the support address just in case you got missed.

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
Are not the tables published today Harley-Davidson Third Edition and Taxi in European store?

I see nothing in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts