Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
UPDATE Bally's 1998 Cactus Canyon added to the tables chart as "announced."

After looking at youtube vids of this table, Looks like a fun table never played it before. Farsight has been polishing things up. NGG and Elvira plays well and the other tables 'feel' much better. Taxi next week!

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
They slowly enter my pinball arcade dreamzone. Cc and tz, thisnis starting to look insainly great.

Williams indy, taf and to enter pinballheaven ac dc premium.

COME ON PA!!!

rom

Nov 3, 2012
Hi. New member here. I just wanted to state my appreciation for THE PINBALL ARCADE. I bought all packs for i-Phone, Mac and PS3 and voted on Greenlight just to support them. I only play it on the PS3 though because I think the MAC graphics are not really good looking yet. For me this is the greatest game off all time. I did a lot of Future Pinball tables myself and I know how hard it can be to put something together that is looking and playing so well. Farsight does an outstanding job especially on the physics and I really really hope for a soon GREENLIGHT!!!!

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Does that flipper gap look a bit wide?................:D
It was the first thing I noticed. Not because I've played the table in real life (which I never did) but because you got to see the real thing 3 seconds earlier in the video. :rolleyes:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
It was the first thing I noticed. Not because I've played the table in real life (which I never did) but because you got to see the real thing 3 seconds earlier in the video. :rolleyes:

Looks fine to me, I looked where the flipper ends were in relation to the letters Z and E in ZONE and it looks very similar.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012

errr.........that was meant as a joke.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
look OK to me, although back of table seems very dark. Hopefully this is just a work in progress. I'd never heard of any pinball tables 6 months ago until I found PA :) Must say that CC looks brilliant - some nice vids on YouTube.

karl

May 10, 2012
Nice to see you here rom. You have made some of the coolest looking digital pinball tables there is.(both originals and recreations) Would like to see what you could have done having the farsight physics engine

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE The Pinball Arcade is currently sitting at #89 on the Greenlight Top 100. A huge push will help get The Pinball Arcade greenlit on November 30th, so please take a minute to VOTE for The Pinball Arcade on Steam Greenlight.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Wasn't Goin' Nuts only on PSP ? I own the PS2 copy of Hall Of Fame and it isn't on there.
It's not on the original release. The extra tables were added when it expanded to multiple platforms, including subsequent releases of the PS2 version.

rom

Nov 3, 2012
UPDATE The Pinball Arcade is currently sitting at #89 on the Greenlight Top 100. A huge push will help get The Pinball Arcade greenlit on November 30th, so please take a minute to VOTE for The Pinball Arcade on Steam Greenlight.

WHAT? Only 3 raises? How is that going up so slow? Now we really need a BIG PUSH!!!

BTW, now since I am finally logged in here I have to say a BIG THANKS to PIN WIZ for making such an intense and professional job on the newsletter. I read the frontpage and this topic every day and couldn't be better informed.

(to karl: Thanks for the welcome and thanks you like my work.)

Last edited:

snakeEU

Oct 25, 2012
The Addams family the most prolific pin in history with over 20,000 units produced...we need this! :)

I would give easily 100 - 200 $ @ kickstarter to get this best pinball machine for Pinball Arcade :)

And I mean the Addams Family Gold version. :)

Last edited:

Mmmbacon

Jul 6, 2012
Rom!! Good to see you here! You've provided me MANY hours of fun with your great Future Pinball tables. I can't imagine how much work goes it to that. Thats a lot of free time you've donated. Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the fun the last couple of years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts