Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Are not the tables published today Harley-Davidson Third Edition and Taxi in European store?

I see nothing in the store

I have informed FarSight of the situation, but the bottom line is that it's up to SCEE if they want to honor the release dates they've announced for DLC Table Packs.

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
You could wait for a while - must be a couple of thou to get through.
Or maybe email the support address just in case you got missed.

Thanks for the tip!

I wrote them asking about it. As soon as I get a reply I'll share it with others who might be on my same situation.

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Are not the tables published today Harley-Davidson Third Edition and Taxi in European store?

I see nothing in the store

The store hasn't fully updated yet (really). But I wouldn't be too confident about it anyway. The update post on their blog only mentioned DLC for the PS3 an even there they showed Pack #4. They seem a bit confused this week.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I'm slowly starting to believe that this game is cursed or something. Even when Farsight doesn't mess up stuff gets delayed for the silliest of reasons.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE With DLC Tables Pack #5 not being released yesterday on PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) for reasons yet to be determined, the release time frames for DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 on PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) are TBD.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

Always problems...

N

Nik Barbour

Re: Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

Farsight gotta be running low on rakes to step on by now!

I think they re-cycle. They can step on the same rake more than once.
It gives extra comedy value! :D

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
I havent gotten my email either.
I guess it doesnt matter since i want my version on the pc
And who knows when that will be released

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Jesus and i thought this **** was all MS fault....so are FS now saying its Sony's fault as well now!!?

Think FS should just drop the console version's if the PC version gets Greenlight approval!!!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Jesus and i thought this **** was all MS fault....so are FS now saying its Sony's fault as well now!!?

Think FS should just drop the console version's if the PC version gets Greenlight approval!!!

well that's one opinion not shared by me , and about a few thousand fans on the consoles , Outvoted.

snakeEU

Oct 25, 2012
Pin Wiz, why we always in Europe get screwed up with the DLC updates for Pinball Arcade? Can't you try to get the ****in' waiver also for the SCEE release for Halloween?

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
UPDATE With DLC Tables Pack #5 not being released yesterday on PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) for reasons yet to be determined, the release time frames for DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 on PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) are TBD.
With all respect, but they seriously should have said some official words about this delay on their Facebook page or wherever else. At least by now they should have... and not posting a link to a video instead and leave us in the dark.

I love this game and everything, but keeping up this "loyal fan"-thing is getting a bit exhausting.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
SCEE are known to have more stringent rules than SCEA in testing games submitted to the PSN store. Bugs aside, additional factors in it often taking longer are the many languages that have to be catered for and regional censorship variations.

Having said that... they could just be asleep on the job, as I bought Dogfight 1942 on PSN last week and it has some very obvious basic things broken, right from the first menu screen. Wrong buttons highlighted in menu not to mention the awful screen tearing once ingame.

Last edited:

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Pin Wiz, why we always in Europe get screwed up with the DLC updates for Pinball Arcade? Can't you try to get the ****in' waiver also for the SCEE release for Halloween?

To be fair, on PSN we are now at parity with the US. Pack #5 was delayed in the US, we at least got the patch.

With all respect, but they seriously should have said some official words about this delay on their Facebook page or wherever else. At least by now they should have... and not posting a link to a video instead and leave us in the dark.

I'd guess they don't know what's going on either. This week's store update has been a huge mess, not just because of the missing Pinball DLC. There's still some DLC missing for other games (like Tokyo Jungle).

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I'd guess they don't know what's going on either. This week's store update has been a huge mess, not just because of the missing Pinball DLC. There's still some DLC missing for other games (like Tokyo Jungle).
That's true, and I've waited for one or two other things that didn't turn up as well. However... the least they could do is dropping a line like "Pack #5 (EU) not available for some reason, but we look into it." or something. They don't necessarily have to inform me right away what's wrong, they just need to show that they're aware of that problem and will do something about it.

Besides, not saying anything at all will just ask for yet another stream of facebook comments by people with bad manners.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE FarSight will make an official announcement regarding DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on Monday, October 29th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts