Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Pin Wiz, why we always in Europe get screwed up with the DLC updates for Pinball Arcade? Can't you try to get the ****in' waiver also for the SCEE release for Halloween?

Why are you chewing out PiN WiZ? He hasn't done anything wrong!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Why are you chewing out PiN WiZ? He hasn't done anything wrong!

This is a person you're quoting who thinks PinWiZ is a FarSight rep or employee . It's easy to get that impression since they communicate to him and have him pass it on to us.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
UPDATE FarSight will make an official announcement regarding DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on Monday, October 29th.
That seems a bit odd. Wonder why they would wait until Monday. Hope they release both packs as fast as possible, even if they hit on the same day.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Pin Wiz, why we always in Europe get screwed up with the DLC updates for Pinball Arcade? Can't you try to get the ****in' waiver also for the SCEE release for Halloween?
we have just had FOUR lots of EU DLC updates all coming on there due dates without a problem bringing us on par with america as well as the update to 1.03 .. i would hardly call that getting screwed myself !

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
That seems a bit odd. Wonder why they would wait until Monday. Hope they release both packs as fast as possible, even if they hit on the same day.

I wonder if Monday is when Sony's testing is finished and they'll know for sure whether or not the updates will be going up on the store the following day?

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
UPDATE FarSight will make an official announcement regarding DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on Monday, October 29th.

I read somewhere that PSN material goes live 3 weeks after it passes QA, so 3 Tuesdays from there seems like a safe bet

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
The Playstation blogcast said pack 6 would be released on Tuesday.
It did not say anything about pack 5. We will have to wait and see.
It looks like the PS3 will be getting some DLC on Tuesday in time for
Halloween.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Does Farsight have a politics against releasing 2 DLC packs the same day? If they are finaly able to release pack 6 on time, pack 5 is surely ready too. It would be a shame to have to wait because they prefer releasing 1 pack a the time. If people have 5 bucks to spend there is good chance they have 10. I know I have.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Does Farsight have a politics against releasing 2 DLC packs the same day? If they are finaly able to release pack 6 on time, pack 5 is surely ready too. It would be a shame to have to wait because they prefer releasing 1 pack a the time. If people have 5 bucks to spend there is good chance they have 10. I know I have.

I don't believe they have any policy against 2 packs on the same day. This is simply a matter of Sony having them submit pack #5 a second time, thus the delay. Pack #6 was already in the pipeline, which would be why it'd make its release.

This is pure speculation on my part btw, so take it with a grain of salt.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Maybe you are right but the waiver thng was written for both the DLC pack 5 and 6. If the pack 6 had always been on track for it's release next tuesday they would not have needed a special waiver no? Anyway, fingers crossed.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE I revamped the "Tables" section on the front page of the forum with all the official gameplay videos of current and upcoming table releases.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Monday is an announcement about DLC release date so not a release? and usually its tuesday for DLCs. Would be nice if on monday FS says "tommorow"

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE FarSight will be making an announcement regarding DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on Monday, October 29th. Also, just found out that they're pushing for Sony to release both Table Packs simultaneously...Stay tuned!

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

Fingers crossed :)

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Monday is an announcement about DLC release date so not a release? and usually its tuesday for DLCs. Would be nice if on monday FS says "tommorow"

Considering that we haven't heard anything about it whatsoever, it's safe to assume it's been in QA. The 3 week window seems like a safe bet. My best guess is November 13th.

1976mrk

Sep 7, 2012
UPDATE FarSight will be making an announcement regarding DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on Monday, October 29th. Also, just found out that they're pushing for Sony to release both Table Packs simultaneously...Stay tuned!

I'll definitely watch for this announcement, as I am still hopeful that the issues in the Vita version will be addressed. I keep watching these forums to see if improvements are made. As soon as they are, I'm ready to dive in!:D

Also, I'm not a very technical person in nature, but I am curious if anyone here happens to know: I can't find the original post regarding the delay, but it said Sony did not approve the DLC due to a "library" issue? Is this something to do with the overall TPA programming, which may have caused the bugs in previous tables? (Again, I'm not technical, so I may be way off. If so, please forgive me:eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts