Life After TZ

Having been logged into the chat room without paying much (well, any) attention to it this evening, I missed the following question: "What are you going to do when TZ is old news on TPA?"

Play ST:TNG, of course.

Twilight Zone may be my favorite table, but I have access to 75 of them here. I know how to play other tables. Some of them I can even play well. :p

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Heh! I've been trying to go out of my way to talk about some of the other stuff that happened in this release: Medieval Madness suddenly became far more enjoyable after a long period of neglect (which certainly motivated me to give its TPA rendition some attention), there were major improvements to Black Hole, and Big Shot no longer gets obscured by its own gigantic score display on small phones in landscape orientation.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Matt McIrvin;bt57 said:
Heh! I've been trying to go out of my way to talk about some of the other stuff that happened in this release: Medieval Madness suddenly became far more enjoyable after a long period of neglect (which certainly motivated me to give its TPA rendition some attention), there were major improvements to Black Hole, and Big Shot no longer gets obscured by its own gigantic score display on small phones in landscape orientation.
Glad to hear Medieval Madness finally got some TLC. I'm sure it'll still kick my arse, but now it'll be kicking my arse properly! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.