Master List of Issues -- Williams Pinball

sihumchai

Apr 18, 2019
Just found this bug to add to the list, played and tested on android.

Space Station:

In pro physics mode, after locking ball on either sinkhole/saucers, up nudging ejects balls from both saucers.

In regular zen physics, up nudging only ejects ball from the right saucer.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Funhouse Classic Arcade.

Scored 53 million and registered 13 million.

IRx85yy.jpg

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Had two days ago crash of Zen pinball FX3 on PS4, after restart all the mastering rewards are gone, but Upgrades are there, so I can't get the rewards again, reinstall didn't work

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Also already reported.

Akos passed this to the dev team a few days ago. I think he said it also affects ToM.

Having the same issue with the bumper sounds on MM and ToM on my Switch. Sounds like my speakers are gonna blow it it gets so loud and crackly.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Having the same issue with the bumper sounds on MM and ToM on my Switch. Sounds like my speakers are gonna blow it it gets so loud and crackly.
It's also appearing on mobile. What's happaning is that all 3 bumpers are popping simultaneously.

mario02

Apr 1, 2020
I have a problem with Dr Dude. When you advance in the dude o meter, for example, 2 lights are on, when your ame is over they must remain on. And if you start a new game you start with those 2 lights on, so you are going to progress in the game from there.
I havent played in a real life pin regretably, but I saw it in various streams and the game works in that way, i tried in other digital pinball platforms and work in that way. Can someone from the team explain why they change that?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I have a problem with Dr Dude. When you advance in the dude o meter, for example, 2 lights are on, when your ame is over they must remain on. And if you start a new game you start with those 2 lights on, so you are going to progress in the game from there.
I havent played in a real life pin regretably, but I saw it in various streams and the game works in that way, i tried in other digital pinball platforms and work in that way. Can someone from the team explain why they change that?

It's an issue with ROM state, overall, with their Williams games. New games treat it as if you're resetting the ROM back to how it was when you launched the table. That's how FX3's and Williams Mobile's functionality works, and it's not likely to be changed until FX4 releases later this year.

We'll see what happens.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Although the issue is appropriately removed from the list in the OP, it should be explicitly stated for readers of this thread that Zen finally fixed the bumper sound bug in ToM and MM for PS4/XBOne (and Win10 too, I believe).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.