New Stern Pinball Arcade: AC/DC Kickstarter is FULLY FUNDED!!!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
����������
Yay! Some great news there. Just got the email ☺

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Farsight's debbuger & QC guy, testing ready-to-release tables:

28175757834331.gif
---
'QC guy' ...that's my work position. Lol -😀👏💃

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Man, that was unexpected. I'm waiting more details on what this amazing new partnership is going to bring.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Awesome news. As much fun as having a real AC/DC machine is, it's hard to take it with me on the road. Looking forward to seeing it digitally.

Perhaps one day I'll have to take over the BlahCade and give a mini-dissertation on the table like I used to in the old days.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
Either Stern put up the money or they got a sponsor...
A sponsor, you'll get a 30 second ad before starting a table. :D

Serious, I don't get the almost 24 hour silence, if they got a new partner then why not say so when canceling the Kickstarter? They must have gotten the details ironed out already, otherwise they wouldn't cancel a funding.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Can we have a KS for the LE version.... :p

Really hope we get both the Pro and LE!
If I understand it, the base version for the kickstarter was actually AC/DC Premium. (I hope so, because the Pro is both ugly and not as fun.) The LE plays just like the Premium with a few cosmetic adjustments.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
A sponsor, you'll get a 30 second ad before starting a table. :D

Serious, I don't get the almost 24 hour silence, if they got a new partner then why not say so when canceling the Kickstarter? They must have gotten the details ironed out already, otherwise they wouldn't cancel a funding.

Like most big money deals there was probably a limit on what they could say and when. Especially when u consider that they are just a 3rd party contractor in this situation. Stern pulled tweets about the KS as early as the 1st day. Which means stern had something cooking that FS wasn't aware of. They wouldn't pull The KS immediately as a precautionary measure. I'm sure stern called them up and said "cancel it we got funding and will let you know when you can release any info" Just like FS wasn't able to do a formal press release about SPA until stern themselves released a presser.

Strikezilla01

FarSight Employee
Dec 23, 2015

We apologize for the delay.

Projects that involve this many entities requires an approval process for any public statements. You can image how long it could take for every side of the equation to agree on the wording.

Otherwise, we will have an update on the new partnership as soon as it is available to be announced.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts