New tables?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
So far, no update in SCEA. Hopefully our SCEE brethern will get their update tomorrow, and we'll all get the new tables next week. Too late for the tourney.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
So far, no update in SCEA. Hopefully our SCEE brethern will get their update tomorrow, and we'll all get the new tables next week. Too late for the tourney.

Fingers crossed.I wonder what the sales figures for TPA inbetween the systems are?I dunno but one gets the feeling that consoles are more towards the bottom of the priority list.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Fingers crossed.I wonder what the sales figures for TPA inbetween the systems are?I dunno but one gets the feeling that consoles are more towards the bottom of the priority list.

Mobile is king. I'd imagine the vast majority of players see it as a timewaster. Bat a ball around for a few minutes when you have some spare time. Of course, we see differently...

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Mobile is king. I'd imagine the vast majority of players see it as a timewaster. Bat a ball around for a few minutes when you have some spare time. Of course, we see differently...

Mobile.Yeah that seems like the option for players who just want a quick fix.Nothing wrong with that but i also figure that the real afficionado wants to play TPA on a console or pc to genuinely explore and enjoy.I don't mind mobile being a or the foundation of Farsight, just wish and believe that the release dates throughout the platforms should be as much in synch as possible.At the current rate some TPA fans might get the upcoming Halloween table(s) in 2015 and that is unsatisfactory.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Mobile.Yeah that seems like the option for players who just want a quick fix.Nothing wrong with that but i also figure that the real afficionado wants to play TPA on a console or pc to genuinely explore and enjoy.I don't mind mobile being a or the foundation of Farsight, just wish and believe that the release dates throughout the platforms should be as much in synch as possible.At the current rate some TPA fans might get the upcoming Halloween table(s) in 2015 and that is unsatisfactory.

We got one of last year's Halloween tables this year, so it's possible!

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Stores updated and table pack 21/22 are up ...
... spoke too soon. Black Rose (ps3) looks like its balls'd up, and so far no new packs for ps4 ;o(

Last edited:

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
The standard PS3 pack isnt listed, and the pro upgrade is listed twice. The standard pack is listed for Vita, but i aint taking any chances given the mess in the past. Hopefully itll be sorted out soon.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The standard PS3 pack isnt listed, and the pro upgrade is listed twice. The standard pack is listed for Vita, but i aint taking any chances given the mess in the past. Hopefully itll be sorted out soon.

Should be. And PS4 tables are listed on the blog, so they should be there too.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
... hmm blog states its ps3/vita and ps4 crossbuy. Also ps4 dlc should be up today ?!?!

Yep, should be.

It might be slightly screwed up currently, but at least Sony have tried to upload it. Shows that the end of this ordeal is nigh.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Blog confirmed - Ps4 dlc isnt gonna get released today, and it isnt crossbuy either. Knew it was too good to be true :(

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Blog confirmed - Ps4 dlc isnt gonna get released today, and it isnt crossbuy either. Knew it was too good to be true :(

Ah, never clicked that it was listed as Cross Buy. That's obviously wrong. Well done, Sony...

RJB

May 1, 2013
I maybe in the minority on this one, but, this for me is the last straw, I blame both Farsight & Sony because they should have been able to sort all this mess out long ago by working on things together, I thought the tables were finally going to be up on the PS4 today, but now see it's been removed and yet again another F-Up!!!! and surprise, surprise "DELAYED" again, well, that's it for me, I'm moving onto to other games from now on and reluctantly will play Zen Pinball 2 to get my pinball fix from now on.

One saving grace is that it already appears that TPA has the best tables it's ever going to get anyway in the first couple of seasons that I own, still no sign of Addams Family, Indiana Jones or Simpsons ever coming out, only MEH! tables, so with all this in mind and after all these months of messing around I've now just lost interest in the game, period.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I maybe in the minority on this one, but, this for me is the last straw, I blame both Farsight & Sony because they should have been able to sort all this mess out long ago by working on things together, I thought the tables were finally going to be up on the PS4 today, but now see it's been removed and yet again another F-Up!!!! and surprise, surprise "DELAYED" again, well, that's it for me, I'm moving onto to other games from now on and reluctantly will play Zen Pinball 2 to get my pinball fix from now on.

One saving grace is that it already appears that TPA has the best tables it's ever going to get anyway in the first couple of seasons that I own, still no sign of Addams Family, Indiana Jones or Simpsons ever coming out, only MEH! tables, so with all this in mind and after all these months of messing around I've now just lost interest in the game, period.

Count to ten.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I noticed there was a season 2 custom ball pack in the store, but you can't download it if you haven't downloaded the season 2 pro pack ???

Also the eyeball isn't available for download. (We did have it but it got taken back)

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Surely there are better things to do in life? Thinking you're entitled to free stuff because of someone else's issues, there are no words for how pitiable that is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.