New tables?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I was playing Sorcerer (from the Williams Collection) on the Wii, and then I thought: this game is "as is" since I got it, and never will be updated. While being disappointed there is no new content this week in time for the tournament, I still know it's coming.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
We got one of last year's Halloween tables this year, so it's possible!

Yeah that sucks.Even with mobile being most important to Farsight, console and pc customers have also shown their support and payed the same amount of money.They also deserve a similar service.

Still havnt fixed the store and put black rose up.

So Black Rose is only available as Pro Table and Vita?No standard table PS3?Will Sony fix this asap or will we have to wait for another future update who knows when?......hmmmm.....at least i can check out Fish Tales later tonight! :)

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Yeah that sucks.Even with mobile being most important to Farsight, console and pc customers have also shown their support and payed the same amount of money.They also deserve a similar service.

Absolutely

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Are you guys able to purchase Black Rose basic in the EU store right now?

No just checked.Searched for it in the PSN store.No go.Also tried to access it via the TPA Season 3 menu.Was directed to the store and it said something along the lines of "this item is not available for purchase".

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
That is crazy.I just checked the German PSN store.They list the basic PS3 pack of Black Rose.Then checked in the UK PSN store.Still missing in action.Has anyone been able to buy the Black Rose basic PS3 pack from the UK store?

Did you look via new DLC ?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Damn straight.Perhaps this issue is exclusive to the EU UK PSN store?Just so happens that the UK store is my option of choice and that is where i also have some points/cash on the card at the moment....ahhh gotta love it!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE

Don't worry it looks like it's gonna be fixed very soon.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Well... we never can tell what is going to happen with SCEE. They have been very unresponsive when we try to get them to fix things in the store. We submit content to them at the same time as the US and they will give us a release date, and on that date... nothing happens. We write to them about a problem and don't get a response from them for two weeks. But we want you guys to know that we have made them aware and if things go well, they will fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Well... we never can tell what is going to happen with SCEE. They have been very unresponsive when we try to get them to fix things in the store. We submit content to them at the same time as the US and they will give us a release date, and on that date... nothing happens. We write to them about a problem and don't get a response from them for two weeks. But we want you guys to know that we have made them aware and if things go well, they will fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thx for the update.Just checked again in the UK PSN store.Nada concerning basic table PS3 Black Rose.If/when anyone is able to purchase the table there please drop a word.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts