Not fit for this website

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
Seems that I'm basically posting pointless and unnecessary threads lately and it seems to bother a lot of people. Perhaps its time for me to leave this forum site so I'm not pestering you real members with my useless comments and lack of knowledge on FS and TPA.

Its confirmed I'm just not fit for this website and maybe its best for everyone for me to leave. Good bye, everybody... :(

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Seems that I'm basically posting pointless and unnecessary threads lately and it seems to bother a lot of people. Perhaps its time for me to leave this forum site so I'm not pestering you real members with my useless comments and lack of knowledge on FS and TPA.

Its confirmed I'm just not fit for this website and maybe its best for everyone for me to leave. Good bye, everybody... :(

The only one I saw was the one that you titled confirmed table for a table that hadn't been confirmed and you put it in the general section rather than the future table discussion area. But whatever. I always find it strange when people announce that they're leaving a forum. Do whatever you want dude but you shouldn't really care what other people think that much.

night

May 18, 2012
Yeah man, what do you care, just make pointless post, and if you are out of inspiration, just ask me.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Don't take it personally, old chap. People post threads in wrong places all the time. It's nothing against you if we move a lock a thread for that reason.

Before you say your goodbyes, please realize that it's a standardized effort to keep the forum more organized and disscussions more centralized, universalized and properly categorized, in a specialized effort to make it easier to socialize in a civilized fashion, while keeping frustrations minimized by preventing clutter from becoming oversized, but never to demoralize or criticize, which only exemplifies our desire to optimize, so you gotta recognize that I'm beginning to exercise my ability to verbalize the words that I formalised which I wanted you to analyze and internalize, but I hope your feelings of bitterness don't revitalize because I chose to harmonize, although I'm not licensed to circumcise, so for that I do apologize, but otherwise I could perhaps hypnotize your butterfiies or sing lullabies to your magpies...so to summarize, it's late and I've had a few :)

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Boom chck... boom boom chck...

@PC.Doctor: go if you must, but if not, see you tomorrow :)

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
hehe jeffy..
anyways pc doctor.. you shouldn't leave dude.. you seem like a cool cat. most every1 here be coolie also.. hey if some people tease ya.. its probably in good fun. think of it as hazing. i have met some people on this forum that I truly care for. (not you H) [<---- see, inside joke.] we are all pinheads here, and all are welcome. I think you do love pin, and that's all that count in my book.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Don't take it personally, old chap. People post threads in wrong places all the time. It's nothing against you if we move a lock a thread for that reason.

Before you say your goodbyes, please realize that it's a standardized effort to keep the forum more organized and disscussions more centralized, universalized and properly categorized, in a specialized effort to make it easier to socialize in a civilized fashion, while keeping frustrations minimized by preventing clutter from becoming oversized, but never to demoralize or criticize, which only exemplifies our desire to optimize, so you gotta recognize that I'm beginning to exercise my ability to verbalize the words that I formalised which I wanted you to analyze and internalize, but I hope your feelings of bitterness don't revitalize because I chose to harmonize, although I'm not licensed to circumcise, so for that I do apologize, but otherwise I could perhaps hypnotize your butterfiies or sing lullabies to your magpies...so to summarize, it's late and I've had a few :)
forgive me if I read that in the dr. dude's voice

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I once had to make three attempts at wording a thread title so that the mods would leave it in the general area. Sometimes you have to just reword something so that it fits the appropriate section for your intended audience.

On a related note to people that get upset about forum stuff, it's always kind of awkward when an original poster objects to the direction of that the thread has taken. It's one thing when someone starts a thread about potatoes and the thread warps into a discussion about 1960s transistor radios. But when you start a post about potato pancakes and someone compares them to long cut hash browns, well that's just going to happen!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Personally I've found potato pancakes to be very bland. Compared to regular pancakes that is. Now hash browns, I'll take 'em in any form or fashion. Long cut, diced, country style...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ketchup is nice sometimes more so mixed with mayo

real mennise this

bqcon sauges beef yeah baby

HER1200594%20hp_sauce_255_g.ashx

a1 sauce js a a watery slightky milder version of it
the hp stands for house of parliment hah, then again heniez used to be sold at harrods

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts