Not fit for this website

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Potato pancakes?

I'll take clam cakes instead,thanks.

And Doc? You should stick around. I dont see a problem with your posts - and you can't please everyone all of the time...

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Guinness Brown Sauce.
amy9y5u6.jpg

Freshly baked, hand sliced bloomer bread. Grilled smoked back bacon. Black pudding sliced and fried till crisping on the surface. HP Guinness brown sauce all over. Runny fried egg on top.

N

netizen

If you can't/don't put hot sauce on it then it's probably not worth eating. Except for cereal

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Guinness Brown Sauce.
amy9y5u6.jpg

Freshly baked, hand sliced bloomer bread. Grilled smoked back bacon. Black pudding sliced and fried till crisping on the surface. HP Guinness brown sauce all over. Runny fried egg on top.

only if its naturwlly smoked,mimorefer orgional hp the rest, inwas trying tinease them into it;)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'd just like to take a moment and get this thread back on...HOLY CRAP! Did you see the yabbos on that one? Wow.

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah...I like the honey mustard sauce on my Chic-fil-a. Haters gonna hate, y'all.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I won't eat at Chick-fil-A or shop at hobby lobby. I remember when stores were closed on Sundays and the mall closed at 4pm on Saturday. They were not good times.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I can't believe nobody brought home fries into the equation. I like mine slightly seasoned but not too salty.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts