:) :) :) November 1st!

an ox

May 28, 2012
Conflicted now. Do I get the PC version now it's finally coming out or wait being as I should have a shiny new ps4 by month's end?

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Its Nov 1st ... I have Steam ... and what you know ... no Pinball Acrade ... Should be Nov 1st realease date in the Center of the Universe timezone ... Seriously guys its bloody annoying ...what can't steam just realease it in each timezone at Nov1st

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
'The steam page shows release at 10am PDT, so I'm guessing it will be available then. I was only able to set the date, I didn't see an option for time.
'

Apologies

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Added the funds to my steam wallet, I'm ready for the purchase. Now I'm going to go to bed and dream sweet pinball dreams

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
It should run on old PCs just fine. I myself can run it (beta) perfectly smooth at 1080p, 60 fps, all settings at highest with a 5 year old (low end) setup:

OS Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640, 3.0 GHz
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTS 450
Ram: 4 GB

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
It should run on old PCs just fine. I myself can run it (beta) perfectly smooth at 1080p, 60 fps, all settings at highest with a 5 year old (low end) setup:

OS Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640, 3.0 GHz
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTS 450
Ram: 4 GB

Sir, you just made my day! :D

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I highly disagree. There's no way I'm ever going to support Steam with my money, so if they never move beyond Steam, I won't ever get the PC version.

dach

May 29, 2013
hmm I agree with Jeff. I've used Steam for a long time and never had any complaints. Really looking forward to TPA with the ease of updates and controller support. Plus the eventual upgrades to graphics which the PC will allow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.