:) :) :) November 1st!

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
They control VERY little..

I've used Steam for a long time (its birthday is Sep 12, 2003 per it's wiki) and never felt "controlled". It just keeps me from buying the same game over and over because I lost the CD/Key ;)

People still don't like the idea that it has DRM, but I never had a problem with Steam DRM. By that means, they would go to other venues like Good Ol Games (GOG) because of their no DRM policy while still retaining a permanent digital collection.

As for TPA ... don't see it on the new releases list, but I am not surprised. 1pm EST is a common time place with the time of sales switches, but I never refer to it as a release date.

Qik

Aug 4, 2013
Steam is known to have new releases posted up to a few hours late. I'm sure it will be there but it could be up to 2 hours late. Keep an eye on it and it should appear soon.

DodgeRodge

Jan 17, 2013
I am not going to translate Biff's post, as it only refers to germans...

Still no TPA, but i can already see four new games that have been released today...

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
Checking the database too, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition has been added as a name, but no sign of TPA :(

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Habs oft erlebt, dass neue Spiele peu à peu, meist bist 19 uhr, hinzugefügt werden.

eben konnte ich von der beta auf die retail upgraden, jetzt ist das game komplett verschwunden aus der library. Sehr eigenartig! (English: Just now the beta version updated itself to the full retail and now the game has completely disappeared from my steam library... weird!)

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Checking the database too, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition has been added as a name, but no sign of TPA :(

thanks for info about injustice) - just purchased it)

i even fear to imagine what kind of things mr. King doing with Mike atm =D

Last edited:

INTELi7

May 22, 2013
"Valve! Why are you doing this to us! Tormenting and playing with the fragile human emotions like this." :p j/k
I'm refreshing every 5 second. hehe. :D

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
"Valve! Why are you doing this to us! Tormenting and playing with the fragile human emotions like this." :p j/k
I'm refreshing every 5 second. hehe. :D

Haha I'm doing Greenlight queues to kill time, and checking the store page every now and then.

_gl

Jul 5, 2012
Anybody else get this weird thing where, if you search for "Pinball Arcade" in Steam, it lists the other pin games, but it you try to go the 2nd search page, there's nothing, and your search has changed to "Pinball+Arcade"?

(shows how much I use Steam :))

Ripley

Aug 28, 2013
Anybody else get this weird thing where, if you search for "Pinball Arcade" in Steam, it lists the other pin games, but it you try to go the 2nd search page, there's nothing, and your search has changed to "Pinball+Arcade"?

(shows how much I use Steam :))

Confirm this.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.