PBA : Free Camera Mod

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Ok, last one for tonight (probably) ;)

NoExMod07b.png

Icon file is same URL but ending in .ico

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I really like the last one you made, would it be possible to rotate the flippers to the bottom (to put them how they are usually rotated in a pinball machine).

Is it also possible to remove the aliasing on the edges of the icon?

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
I really like the last one you made, would it be possible to rotate the flippers to the bottom (to put them how they are usually rotated in a pinball machine).

Is it also possible to remove the aliasing on the edges of the icon?

Here you go dude (With/Without a border) - Hope it's OK:

NoExMod07b.png

NoExMod07c.png

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Yes the second one is great could you just make a version with the flippers rotated to the bottom? Thanks!

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Problem I am seeing with Free Camera Mod that was released today is that when you zoom in or out (page up or page down), the DX11 lights stay put and the table moves so that the lighting does not move with the table so when I get the table to where I want it, the lights are gone. Does that make sense?

*** update ***

if I stay away from page up and page down, the lighting issue does not happen. I can use home, end, insert, and delete instead and that seems to work fine.

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Yes it's a known issue:

(8) Zoom In / Out slider - changing its value may affect the lights effect on the table.
(9) FOV slider - changes the field of view, flips the camera if value < 0, also affects the lights.

Not caused by the mod though, this is the way the lights are handled by the game engine, to avoid it, instead of zooming in/out use the Z-Translation, it's a bit trickier but you can move the camera further or closer from the table without the lights issue.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Yes it's a known issue:

(8) Zoom In / Out slider - changing its value may affect the lights effect on the table.
(9) FOV slider - changes the field of view, flips the camera if value < 0, also affects the lights.

Not caused by the mod though, this is the way the lights are handled by the game engine, to avoid it, instead of zooming in/out use the Z-Translation, it's a bit trickier but you can move the camera further or closer from the table without the lights issue.

Thanks NoEx! ... very cool mod and a good tool to help us fine tune our Digital Pinball experience.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
just fabulous!
I can't express how exciting it is to have both DX11 and a customizable camera..man good times..
after all this time having such a subpar selection of views on one of my favorite tables MonsterBash
I can finally see the artwork at the back of the table and the DMD at the same time. I can see enough of the out lanes ,in portrait mode tilted back it feels like I'm looking down the table..perspective feels right.

Thank you so much

tTnyiYq.jpg

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Nice to see that you have been able to set the camera to fit your needs! Indeed, it looks good with your setup :)

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
NoEx ... I'm trying to buy you a beer as you greatly deserve it (by the way ... I'm drinking a nice wheat beer at the moment) and the pay pal page keeps telling me that I'm entering an incorrect $$$ amount. No mater what I put in there ... :p

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
NoEx ... I'm trying to buy you a beer as you greatly deserve it (by the way ... I'm drinking a nice wheat beer at the moment) and the pay pal page keeps telling me that I'm entering an incorrect $$$ amount. No mater what I put in there ... :p

Thanks! Have you tried with a rounded amount?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.