Bug PC Version 1.19.6 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
Bug: Right and left bumpers on 360 controller won't change letters in farsight highscore GUI.
CPU: I7 950 @ 3.1GHz
GPU: GTX 480
RAM: 6GB
Version: 1.19.4
Display: 1920x1080 fullscreen

Frequency of occurrence: 100%

Expected Result: Flippers assigned to right and left bumpers should change letters in farsight highscore GUI.
Actual Result: I have to use the left and right triggers to change letters only in the farsight highscore GUI. Using the left and right bumpers to change letters in tables that use DMD work as expected.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Bug: Right and left bumpers on 360 controller won't change letters in farsight highscore GUI.
CPU: I7 950 @ 3.1GHz
GPU: GTX 480
RAM: 6GB
Version: 1.19.4
Display: 1920x1080 fullscreen

Frequency of occurrence: 100%

Expected Result: Flippers assigned to right and left bumpers should change letters in farsight highscore GUI.
Actual Result: I have to use the left and right triggers to change letters only in the farsight highscore GUI. Using the left and right bumpers to change letters in tables that use DMD work as expected.

Xbox 360 controller's triggers are hard-coded for the "farsight highscore gui" (on tables such as BK, CEN etc.) Same with 'a' and 'b' button.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Has anyone noticed on Circus Voltaire that a few lines at the top of the DMD built into the table get cut off?
You might activate the extra HUD. I agree with you that it doesn't look nice. There is too much orange color for my taste, too.

Today I had the "camera locked to plunger view during multiball" bug in NGG.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Title Bug: STNG Final Frontier mode Error
OS Version: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64 Bit)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce 550Ti
Ram: 12GB
Version #: 1.19.4
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Frequency of Occurrence: 1/1

Expected Result: Final Frontier mode working
Actual Result: after all collected Artifact bonuses (1 full set of 4 artifacts) were displayed on DMD multiball started and as i started to shoot balls with flippers after few seconds (3-5) of chaos and happiness DMD freezed with some distorted picture on it and balls drained. i did not get any Tilt or other game over messages - table simply freezed and "Call Attendant" feature did not help - i could only return to TPA menus.

..if this is not Game Breaking bug which must be fixed FAST not "soon", then i dont know...my billions...

this bug mentioned in this thread http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/3663-Game-freezes-at-Final-Frontier-start-camera-angle-change did someone see same bug on real table when rom freezed the game?

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
and the same problem with Camera during Final Frontier multiball (if ROM is not freezed on it) - you look at plunger or at front of cabinet near horizontally - only one thing you can see as balls go between flippers.
..and this a is "Premium" Kick starter table..oh my...

Last edited:

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
You might activate the extra HUD. I agree with you that it doesn't look nice. There is too much orange color for my taste, too.

Today I had the "camera locked to plunger view during multiball" bug in NGG.

Did that, but is too distracting having two DMDs on the screen. Guess I will just have to deal.

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
Title Bug: Ball leaves playfield on Black Knight
OS Version: Windows 8 (fully updated)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce 660 ti
Ram: 8GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 1.19.4

Frequency of Occurrence: 1 out of 10 times.

Expected Result: Ball should stay in play when shot with full speed on the right ramp to the upper playfield.
Actual Result: Ball shoots beyond the frame of the machine.

I had this happen this morning during a multi-ball. Two balls collided and one shot up the right ramp and off the table at high speed.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Bug: General – Elvira and the Party Monsters: ELVIRA letters do not reset when game ends and new game starts
OS Version: Windows 8.1 Pro x64
Graphics Card: nVidia GTX670
Ram: 16GB

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%

When earning ELVIRA letters on EATPM, the letters do not reset when the game ends and a new game is started. On one game, I earned ELVI and the game ended. When I started another game, ELVI was still lit. The only way it resets letters is to exit the table completely back to the game list menu.

Last edited:

Retro Invaders

Aug 16, 2013
Bug: General – Elvira and the Party Monsters: ELVIRA letters do not reset when game ends and new game starts

When earning ELVIRA letters on EATPM, the letters do not reset when the game ends and a new game is started. On one game, I earned ELVI and the game ended. When I started another game, ELVI was still lit. The only way it resets letters is to exit the table completely back to the game list menu.

Confirmed.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013

Do you know the real table?
I think that is a feature called held over advances. The Jackpot also increases until it is collected.

Here are the rules:

18. E-L-V-I-R-A:
Shoot the MONSTER SLIDE (left) ramp, when lit, to collect an E-L-V-I-R-A letter. The ramp can be lit for an E-L-V-I-R-A letter, either by completing B-A-T, J-A-M, WAKE-THE-DEAD-HEADS or collecting the 1 Million MONSTER SLIDE (left) Ramp shot. You can also collect E-L-V-I-R-A letters from a random BARBECUE BONUS award.
Once you spell E-L-V-I-R-A, the SKULL LOCK is lit for 3 Million points. This is a 20 second timed event. If you fail to make the 3 Million shot, the game will reset to E-L-V-I (operator adjustable), until you collect it.
E-L-V-I-R-A letters may be carried over from ball-to-ball, game-to-game, or not at all, via operator adjustment. The default is game-to-game (ie: always).

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012

This is a feature, not a bug.

15-002: E-L-V-I-R-A letters carry from player to player and game to game.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Analog nudge is still not working and I'm not sure it is on anyone's radar to get corrected. Is this something that can't be easily fixed in a patch? Are the developers satisfied that a full digital implementation, similar to how it works on tablets now? The total silence about this has me worried that the analog nudge that I currently enjoy with my PS3 is not ever going to make it into the PC build, for whatever reason.

Hef Hughner

Sep 10, 2013
Title Bug: Firepower game not ending.
OS Version: Windows 8 (fully updated)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce 660 ti
Ram: 8GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): 1.19.6

Frequency of Occurrence: 2 out of 10 games

Expected Result: Game should end when the last ball is lost.
Actual Result: Game stays active. Flippers still can be used. You have to end the game through the menu.

-----------

Comment: Lost my highscore because i had to quit the game. :( That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts