Pick 2 Halloween games you would like to see Halloween 2015

What Halloween tables would you like Halloween 2015

• Total voters

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Sorry I missed Sterns The Walking Dead, maybe S.A.M. will be Emulated by then, who knows. I voted Tales From The Crypt and Nightmare On Elm Street.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
With Addams as a sale booster this year, I hope Farsight re-evaluats their decision process on what to medium level licenses they could fund themselves and do one of these tables like we saw with BSD.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Your Welcome Tales from the Crypt !!, I saw a post and it asked for a poll of what Halloween tables for this October so I decided to make one right away. I forgot were I saw it but it might have been you Tales from the Crypt !!.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Mery Shelly's Frankenstein and Freddy.

Backstory on Freddy: This machine was actually, at one time, at the same bowling alley that I played TSPP, alongside Corvette and Tee'd Off (when they still had them). I avoided this game because I was only like 8-9 years old and didn't want to get spooked out by Freddy himself.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Devil's Dare by Gottlieb 1982. It's actually got a decent rating on ipdb. 7.6/10, and there were 3,600ish produced. A couple things though, the upper PF doesn't seem to have a whole lot going on, and there's a strangely placed flipper up there. Any thought? This would be nice if it was paired with any of those licensed table above

Jan 6, 2013
Your Welcome Tales from the Crypt !!, I saw a post and it asked for a poll of what Halloween tables for this October so I decided to make one right away. I forgot were I saw it but it might have been you Tales from the Crypt !!.

It was me who ask for it and thank you again for taking the time to make it David

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Sorry I missed Sterns The Walking Dead, maybe S.A.M. will be Emulated by then, who knows. I voted Tales From The Crypt and Nightmare On Elm Street.

This is also interesting for VP: with Stern moving from S.A.M. to S.P.I.K.E., the way may be open to emulate SAM tables. Do you remember how that gentleman's agreement was worded exactly? I do remember that there was a grace period of 5 years after moving on from one to another system, but I could be wrong about the number of years. For TPA this won't make any difference, although I seem to remember a post where somebody stated that the hardware of the older generation mobile devices was not strong enough for adequate emulation of S.A.M. Could be a good subject for it's own thread.

I voted Frankenstein and Tales by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts