Pick 2 Halloween games you would like to see Halloween 2015

What Halloween tables would you like Halloween 2015

• Total voters

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
How the hell did the Frankenstein film get a table made out of it, it was even a bit hit film and surely there must have been other films that would make better tables

EDIT: Just looked at films that were releaed in 1994 that would have made much better themes for a table....

True Lies
The Mask
Speed
Timecop
Pulp Fiction
The Crow

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You could say the same for The Addams Family and Dracula and The Shadow... and they're hardly lackluster pins, are they?

I agree a True Lies or Mask or Speed pin would've been awesome!! Though maybe True Lies had issues with Arnie? We know Keanu had problems with his image in BSD so Speed might've been a problem too (but isn't he all over Johnny Mnemonic?). The Mask might've been some crazy manic table with a ton of effects.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I would of loved to see a Die Hard Pinball Machine, I still would love to see Stern or Jersey Jack do a Die Hard Pinball Machine, with the first Four movies. Bruce Willis (John McClain) with all his one-liners and pure adrenaline action, I've mentioned it to both Gary Stern and Jack about the game so who knows what will see in the future.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
You could say the same for The Addams Family and Dracula and The Shadow... and they're hardly lackluster pins, are they?.

Exactly, but Frankenstein table is such a boring design and theme and has no redeeming features, not to mention Robert De Niro groaning at you constantly

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
I think that devils dare, 1982 gottlieb, looks wicked (good). Ranked 148 on pinsides 300. Going with the masses though with tales from the crypt. I never played devils dare that I recall but in a SS table fix right now. Never played Americas most haunted yet either but looks like a good candidate.
~Dan

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I think that devils dare, 1982 gottlieb, looks wicked (good). Ranked 148 on pinsides 300. Going with the masses though with tales from the crypt. I never played devils dare that I recall but in a SS table fix right now. Never played Americas most haunted yet either but looks like a good candidate.
~Dan

+1 for Devil's Dare.

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
We know Keanu had problems with his image in BSD so Speed might've been a problem too (but isn't he all over Johnny Mnemonic?). The Mask might've been some crazy manic table with a ton of effects.
OT: I would love to see Johnny Mnemonic on TPA. But that's no halloween game.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Thank you JJH516, for agreeing with me on an Awesome Die Hard Pinball Machine. Stern or Jersey Jack could do Awesome things with it, only one person could make an Awesome Die Hard Pinball Machine. That would be the Mr. King of flow himself Steve Ritchie, what crazy things he could do with that license would be out of this world, and it woul be a brutal Pinball Machine.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
only one person could make an Awesome Die Hard Pinball Machine. That would be the Mr. King of flow himself Steve Ritchie, what crazy things he could do with that license would be out of this world, and it woul be a brutal Pinball Machine.

would love to see a Die Hard table. definitely agree you have the right designer. personally i'd just keep it to the first movie. "ode to joy" playing during multiball would be pretty epic!

invitro

May 4, 2012
I voted for "please stop it with the halloween table crap."

P.S. But Frankenstein is a great table and I'd like to see Devil's Dare.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Yeah your right, Steve could design the first Die Hard with the Nocotomy building (sorry didn't spell it right) in the Playfield just like the buildings they used in Dirty Harry. Their is a Die Hard Pinball game in Future Pinball, but theirs nothing like one made by a real company, which would be Stern if we want Steve Ritchie to make it.

karl

May 10, 2012
I believe AMH could be an option if they get the software to work(and if they even think of giving Ben Heck a call). Ben Heck seams to be a cool person and easy to work with. He had no problem giving resources for this and Bill Paxton pinball to Visual pinball.

How cool would that be, a brand new pinball machine for TPA.

Voted for TFTC and Frankenstein but Devils dare would also be fun. Since it is a Gottlieb still using the old style flippers I am all for it. Looks to be one of the better Gottlieb tables from the early 80'.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Great idea karl. I've played AMH a couple times and it's a fun play. Totally agree , a new pin that most people haven't played would bring some excitement.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Picked TFTC and MSF. Both seem pretty fun, especially TFTC. I think my next choices would have been BBI and then NES.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I've never had the chance to play America's Most Haunted. Heard it's really good, and would be a welcome addition.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I've never had the chance to play America's Most Haunted. Heard it's really good, and would be a welcome addition.

It's a pretty cool machine, decent flow, tons of rules including modes that stack. It was also the very first machine I got a high score on (45m) so there's that... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts