Pinball Arcade Fans Appreciation Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I want to thank people like wolfson, that are even older than me. Makes me feel like a brat, even in my 40' and I love it :D Just kidding, I only need pinball for that.

That is just one of the cool things about this forum. Pinball geeks from late teens to at least late 60' all gather around what started out as a small phone app with 4 tables. Pretty cool.

So many to thank, but Gord is the reason we are all here, so he must have special mention.

Of course I would never have stayed on, if not for all those who were around in the beginning, making the forum such a fantastic place to visit.

Most of them are still here. Thank god :)

Some highlights that kept me coming back(there are of course many more)

-The craziness of people like Heretic and Fungi
-Pinball insightful tips from people like Sean Don Carlos, Kevlar and others
-The cool laid back attitude of people like Jeff and Kolchak and others
-The ability to actually talk directly with some of the Farsight guys
-The share drive and passion from shutyertrap and others

And that is just on the top of my head. So much more.

Keep the flame burning, dudes!!
well said Karl this is so kool,i`ve looked at other forums and the abuse they throw at each other would make a rattlesnake curl up and hide.:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It certainly is fun to have a place to talk about pinball. Whether it's old machine art or the latest on the Hobbit pin. I've learned a bunch and been entertained to the max. The pinball themed games people come up with are always good to take your mind off a bad day at work. And I always love talking classic pins with Karl as we both have a Fathom fetish.
The off topic stuff has been fun too. Talking food/cooking with Eldar and Hairy or music with dedpop and Jeff are some of my favorites.
And much love to Gord, the man who gave us this corner to hang out at. He has welcomed all and never hung up the no loitering sign (unless you were being a total ahole ;)). I actually know Gord from another website, tvshowsondvd.com. , which I love. Who else would be kind enough to send me emails when he gets DVD release info for season 5 of the Bob Newhart Show? Thanks Gord.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I just want to thank everybody on the forum, except the ones that don't want Rescue 911, LOL I'm kidding. But all you guys want more EM games and I don't, so let's make a deal if I can get my Rescue 911 and Family Guy (Eventually because of S.A.M. Emulation). You guys can have all EM's and Eight Ball Deluxe, and I won't bother any of you.

Well I want to give Shout outs to Gordy, for letting this forum happen. Without you we wouldn't be here.

I want to thank all the Mods for doing an Awesome job of keeping this place cool, like Shutyertrap, SeanDon Carlos, Jeff Strong, and Jarrod (sorry I forgot your last name, I suck) and anybody else I missed.

I want to thank all the Farsight guys that come on here and talk to us and keep us informed of releases and all kinds of other stuff. Bobby knows who I am from Facebook, if you ever need any other bug testers for iOS (I have an iPad 3) just let me know thank you.

I also want to give a big shout out to Pinwiz, for being their for everybody when we wanted to here some gossip. And also just helping us out.

and for everyone else thanks for being their, it's been fun on here. My posts aren't in the 2,000's like most of you but I'm on here quite a bit, I will try and get on Chat a little more.

I just want to say sorry if the beginning of my post might have annoyed anybody, but I'm sorry from the middle of season 2 my 3 most requested games have been No.1 Safecracker (and we have it know) No.2 Family Guy ( One of my all time favorite Pinball Machines), and No. 3 Rescue 911 I have sentimentle values, for some reason I got so hooked on that game for 3 years. Then when they took it out I was heartbroken, still to this day I still don't know what got me hooked, I guess I loved the Playfield, Music, Voices, and Sirens from the Ambulances, Police Cars, and Fire Trucks, and the Helicopter blew my mind at the time. So that's my story, now you can go back to your regularly scheduled Program.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Thanks to the staff but also all contributors! Without contributing members, no site can thrive. Raising a bottle Labatt Blue to all of you!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts