Pinball Arcade now on Steam Greenlight!

karl

May 10, 2012
I have stopped hoping for greenlight long ago. If it happens, great but at the moment Steam and me are not talking :(

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
It's hard to deal with right now, but we just have to keep pushing towards Greenlight in mid April.

Publishing through another company is OUT. The new publisher for TPA is Microsoft Games Studios.

Well then...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's hard to deal with right now, but we just have to keep pushing towards Greenlight in mid April.

Publishing through another company is OUT. The new publisher for TPA is Microsoft Games Studios.

Well then...

I would like to know the source of the above quote as well.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Must be an old quote - Microsoft Games Studio hasn't been called that for a little while now - at least over a year. It's just Microsoft Studios now.

Then again, this could be the shot in the arm TPA needs - you KNOW FS is going to get special placement everywhere now, so it's also really good news for Xbox360 players.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Someone explain to me why Adult Swim Super House of Dead Ninjas or whatever it is can make it through the Greenlight process, but TPA is having so much trouble. Why is there even a Greenlight process? They don't want to waste bandwidth on bad games? It seems like that would take care of its self. If a game sucks, it's not going to get downloaded and not going to take up space for long. I just don't get it.

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
Is it possible for Farsight to update the page so they can show tables launched after it was first put up? I think it'd get more attention if people saw that the game had tables like Twilight Zone and Star Trek. Just a thought.

Members online

Members online