Pinball Arcade now on Steam Greenlight!

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
Either they're still updating, or it hasn't made the cut. 30 games greenlit (total to date) and TPA is not one of them.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Postal 2 really Valve ????? a crass POS FPS game about peeing on people and doing disgusting things to woman, got a greenlight? Shows your true colors when you can't get a classy game like The Pinball Arcade on steam but you get games like Duke Nukem Forever , and Postal 2 ..... My Steam application will remain off my pC , and I will be buying more games on ORIGIN .

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
More **** fps more **** puzzle games but not tpa

Im channeling pythin anghelo

Tehy dunt like good soup?

Pffttt guess its ios for now

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
FS needs to hit up the Facebook page again and advertise for votes. Fans in turn need to be informed that they don't need to "buy" a game to vote - just DL a free one (at least that's what I've been told).

I need TPA on PC ASAP! My kids have been playing Xbox more lately - and it's hard for me to go back to the iPad after being able to nudge easily on the 360. Everytime I drop a ball on iPad I think "I totally would have saved that if I was on the 360!"

TPA on the PC + Xbox controller support - Xbox delays = I'll be set!

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
Why not just use gog or someone from the good guys? Hell, even M$ with their Win8 Store seems to offer a more reasonable deal than those Valve guys.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Why not just use gog or someone from the good guys? Hell, even M$ with their Win8 Store seems to offer a more reasonable deal than those Valve guys.

GoG doesn't offer DRM, which Farsight needs because of their licensing agreements, and I really don't think they want to go the MS route after all the headaches they've had the 360.

I'm seriously pissed at Valve right now.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Wow, huge disappointment. What about Origin?

ps: the postal games are truly insane.

Last edited:

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Bummer, but I expected this. I'm still wondering what the cost of putting your game on Steam outright is. Kickstarter for that maybe? I would consider it if I knew what the target would be.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Valve must be looking at the sales of Slamit Big Score and alike are thinking PA won't sell, without looking at he popularity on other platforms and the Kickstarters. Either that or someone there can't abide Pinball.

mrhorseshoe

Jun 25, 2012
They chose Yogventures (a game that isn't even finished yet) over TPA (a game that has been very successful on other platforms already). Someone at Valve hates pinball. That's the only explanation.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I hate pinball!

I guess steam is a place for games with no depth value or replay value, the angry bird lovers own the digital softwares people!

Right so if steams too up its own arse

Whats plan b batman?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts