Pinball M

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This just popped up earlier today:

Pinball After Dark, anyone?

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Interesting. But until there's more of an idea of what tables would be there it's hard to make much of an opinion.

For Williams what tables besides Elvira do you think would need higher than a T rating?

Oct 15, 2013
The Elvira tables are too adult for the new Pinball FX? Hope not. I'd like to see Scared Stiff around Halloween time in the new game or at least some kind of spooky themed table around Halloween.

If there was another game that had the more mature pins in it then that would be okay I suppose. I already have 7 different pinball games across multiple consoles already, what's one more?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
For context, Wrath of the Elder Gods made it into FX, and it's mentioned as getting a Director's Cut for Pinball M.

If we get the Elvira tables, or even Dracula, I can expect some bloodier/spookier versions of them. Both brands should make it into Pinball FX just fine with the current ratings system intact.

This makes me wonder if we'll get modified versions of Bethesda and Aliens as well.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Trailer just dropped. 3 tables, with more to come:

Wrath of the Elder Gods - Special Edition (FREE)

Dead By Daylight

Chucky's Killer Pinball

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Let me guess, these are "original" tables and not recreations of any real-life tables, right?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Let me guess, these are "original" tables and not recreations of any real-life tables, right?
No recreations of any kind; only originals.

The likes of Dracula and Elvira will be fine if or when they'll be released on Pinball FX.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.