Playboy 1978 Bally
Magic 1979 Stern
Flight 2000 1980 Stern
Rolling Stone 1980 Bllay
Xenon 1980 Bally
Eight Ball Deluxe 1981 Bally

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
... And then there were 10! :) I got my hands on a Space Shuttle at last! It wasn't exactly a bargain, yet it has been restored and clear coated (not too perfect) by the previous owner. I was looking for that machine for over a year now...

It's still in my car though:

mpfLWOD.jpg

Oj76HbY.jpg

Two days too late for the Barry Oursler Fundraiser I organized: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A25VaUrzN4zhZ

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
That playfield looks pretty nice especially compared to most Space Shuttles I've seen for sale recently.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Yep, that's right. That's why I spent €1000 for it, and it stands next to the €900 fish tales... I think it's worth it - I don't care what anyone else says ;-))) addict? Yep, I'm currently ording some LEDs for it: an additional 150 ;)
image.jpg

image.jpg

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yep, that's right. That's why I spent €1000 for it, and it stands next to the €900 fish tales... I think it's worth it - I don't care what anyone else says ;-))) addict? Yep, I'm currently ording some LEDs for it: an additional 150 ;)
That's about how much it would go for here in Australia for an average one. Damn you guys and your cheap machines!

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Aaaarrrrrghh! €650 for a HUO pin*bot? I couldn't resist...
Slapping myself didn't help a bit... I tried :)

The dozen is full :)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
My girlfriends birthday is in May but I had to snap this up before someone else did, for months now we've been chopping and changing between a HOOK or a Rollergames but the deals kept falling through, I paid £700 and it arrived last night, set it up and it all works lovely (unlike my LW3 eugh).

I have one very happy girlfriend now :)

1912528_10152341313229047_1839891913_n.jpg

Now beans on toast for the rest of the month.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
In addition to my Gottlieb "Five Star Final Jr." and "Soccer", I now have an F-14 Tomcat. It is in pretty good shape, but I am having some trouble with the audio. Most of the audio plays as it should, but the "ball lock" sound effect and the "multiball start" siren are not playing correctly. Instead of the siren playing 4 times, I hear the "outlane drain" sound 4 times, and instead of the "ball lock" sound I hear a different sound that I'm not sure of where it's from. Other than those issues, the game plays great and overall I am happy with this purchase. I'll configure my dropbox account tomorrow and upload some photos of my collection.

I think I'll open up another thread to troubleshoot my issues, so I don't drag this thread off topic.

TP7yjxal.jpg
gpeiZQil.jpg
LDKjO61l.jpg

Last edited:

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
I have a Jolly Park. I'd play it more, but I quickly found out that the upper left flipper is not flipping as far as it should, making it extremely difficult to lock any balls in the Magnetic House. Everything else works as I think it should. I intend to write a detailed rules guide and submit it to PAPA, but until I can find the source of this flipper issue and fix it, it'll be on hold. (From what I've played of it, the Magnetic House is a VERY important part of doing decently on Jolly Park, as it's the source of a number of high-scoring shots and of its more valuable multiball mode.)

Also, you put up an image with the "img" tags:

Code:
[img]URL of the image (including the http:// part)[/img]

I'd use a photo of the Jolly Park as an example, but I haven't taken any photos of it yet.

Also, it looks like Dropbox is designed to make it difficult to display images you put there off-site. If you want to upload images to link off-site, I'd recommend Imgur or Photobucket. (You need to set up an account before you use Photobucket though.) In addition, the URL must end in "jpg," "jpeg," "gif," "png," "bmp," or, in certain versions of phpBB, "swf."

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Update:

White Water, Indiana Jones,(Will) Twilight Zone, The Shadow, Lord Of The Rings, Tron pro, Spiderman Black, Iron Man, Metallica Premium, Star Trek Premium, The Simpsons Pinball Party

Paid but not received yet: Ac/Dc Premium, The Hobbit LE

N

netizen

Also, it looks like Dropbox is designed to make it difficult to display images you put there off-site.

You have to right click the image file in dropbox and select "copy public link". It's a bit of pain, but you get the same sort of link that you'd get through imgur or photobucket etc.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Update:

White Water, Indiana Jones,(Will) Twilight Zone, The Shadow, Lord Of The Rings, Tron pro, Spiderman Black, Iron Man, Metallica Premium, Star Trek Premium, The Simpsons Pinball Party

Paid but not received yet: Ac/Dc Premium, The Hobbit LE

Holy crap that's a first class collection.

OmegaDef

Jan 30, 2014
This will seem pretty lame in comparison to some of your truly awesome collections, but after I picked up the Getaway I promised my lady we'd get her a machine she could call her own. We ended up getting a great deal on one of our favorites, Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball. It isn't the kind of game that tops anyone's list, but we both had a history with it and were ecstatic to bring it home. It's a silly license, but there's a really fun (yet simple) game hidden in there if you actually take the time to learn it. I think it's a perfect first machine for her.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.