Please let them make these 5 Premier games then they can stop.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I did some research of the Premier/Gottlieb games I really want to see on Farsight's The Pinball Arcade.

1) Rescue 911
2) Freddy: Nightmare on elm street
3) Surf N Safari
4) lights, Camera, Action
5) Big House
6) TX-Sector
7) Street Fighter 2
8) Wipe Out
9) Cue Ball Wizard
10) Stargate

Those are my top 10 games from Gottlieb/Premier That I would love to see come out sometime on The Pinball Arcade. I forgot Cactus Jack's, I know it's not a great game play style and I don't like Country Music, but I feel it is a good game for people learning Pinball. You do get a hundred free games on it, but who cares, these are my top ten in order of which one I would like first. Either I played them in real life or on Visual Pinball, I want Bally, Williams, Stern, Data East, and Sega games just as much. But I feel these need to be in The Pinball Arcades Pinball Museum, that we are playing right know, thanks for listening and understanding.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
TX-Sector I'm not so big on. Bone Busters and Cactus Jack's are both better in my opinion. It's not bad, but it's also nothing really memorable.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Trust me these tables are fun, I'm with you I'm not a huge Premier fan but these tables Rule. My first one and most favorite is Rescue 911, why do I like it, because it's kinda like the show, I love the sound effects ( especially the Sirens), the playfield isn't perfect but it's fun enough to get into, especially the Helicopter toy. Surf N Safari, what can I say fun game and and it's based on a Waterpark. Cactus Jack, love the music, I just wish it had more ramps and a better playfield. The game will grow on you though, theirs something addicting about it, I guess it's the music that keeps me coming back. Stargate, pretty good movie but great pin and their is enough to do to keep your attention. Well last but not least Freddy: Nightmare on elm street, well the head is cool looking, the music is right out of the movies, and theirs videos on the DMD of the Elm Street movies. Well those are the games I would love Farsight to make someday after those I don't really care much for the other Premier games, except maybe Lights, Camera, Action. Mark or anyone else what do you think of my Choices, I would have added Street Fighter 2, and Super Mario Brothers but I know those won't happen so I didn't add them and Water World is very boring I played one at a pinball show last year, I didn't even finish my game. Ok that's enough, please comment down below what you think good or bad I don't care, those are just my 2 cents for Premier/Gottlieb games.

Thanks for calling my name specifically. I guess you saw my Premier Dissapointment thread that got closed :).

Honestly I haven't played any of these, so I can't say one way or another. I'm judging the Premiers based on the fact that 1812 and T'eed Off are just very sub par games from a design perspective, audio/visual perspective, production perspective. Cue Ball Wizard looks just as bad as T'eed Off if not moreso. And considering that 1812 and CBW were the 2nd and 3rd choices in our Premier poll, that just gives me little hope that the other games are a marketed improvement over what we've seen so far.

Considering Farsight is in this to win this, we've got a lot of Williams/Bally to go. We've got a lot of modern Stern to go. We've got potentially the amazing Capcom Pinball tables to go. There's a ton to look forward to in other words. So if right now, the tail end of season 2 is a good time to get the "filler" out of the way, and that's ok.

And also, the fact that PC has just released and PS4 is on it's way, was a great time to release the lesser stuff, and get it out of the way, because people are too pumped for those versions to care as much :). I will say though, starting off Season 3 with yet another Premier table pack would be a huge mistake. They need to start Season 3 off strong and that means a heavy hitter like a Fish Tales, Road Show, Jackbot, F-14 Tomcat or High Speed/Getaway, etc. Something big that everyone wants , to start the season off strong.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm fine if they don't do anymore Gottliebs. If they must, I would hope it would be a couple EM games. They did make really solid EMs. If there must be SS then I would prefer to see Surf N Safari and Cactus Jack. I just get too bored with most of them.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Cue Ball Wizard looks just as bad as T'eed Off if not moreso.

Trust me, I'm not a big fan of Gottlieb tables, but CBW is a pretty fun table. I play it every time I hit the local arcade.

It's not even close to being like that garbage known as "Tee'd Off".

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
http://youtu.be/Ey9fv2Yqdtwhttp://youtu.be/Ey9fv2Yqdtw

This is my Favorite Gottlieb/Premier Pinball machine, it is a lot of fun trust me. You might not think so until you play it, it is Rescue 911, let me know what you think. What do you guys think it would take to get this, I don't see William Shatner on the Pinball Machine, the only thing that might get Kickstarted would be the company that owns the show.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts