Pro Pinball

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
When???? :(

EDIT: I wonder if they'll pair up with Strategy First (aka Empire Interactive) instead of waiting on Greenlight for months?

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
This is never going to happen. I think I'm going to flush their demo-app from my iPad.

It may still come :cool:

This was posted on their facebook page on 16 May 2013:
'We're sorry the new Kickstarter hasn't launched yet, but it's vital that we get it right this time, so we're not going to rush it. In the meantime, we will soon be releasing brand new Lighting Simulators that showcase the ULTRA Timeshock! graphics on iOS, Android, PC and Mac. Thanks for your patience, we promise it will be worth the wait! '

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Hopefully we won't have the T2 and Pro Pinball KS at the same time.

I'll Kickstarter Pro Pinball without a thought, and did do the last unsuccessful time too.

T2, no thanks as a Kickstarter, although I would buy it in a table pack.

I think Farsight are going to struggle to make this one work anyway on past performances, but as you posted, if they run consecutively, It's another thorn in T2's side.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Guess who just got back today?
Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
Haven't changed, haven't much to say
But man, I still think them cats are crazy

The boys are back in town.....

screenshot_2013-05-31-20-27-39.png

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
The demo app is still only 4 static pictures (beautifully rendered, nice game design and graphic detail) and a compositing algorithm.
I would like to see how this would look in real time animation.
It would be a big surprise if they can manage this graphic fidelity with interactive ball+flipper reflections/shadows etc.
And advertising this as a ground breaking, genre beating lighting engine seems a bit exaggerated, isn't it? You can
prop up a static demo similar to this in a web browser and Zaccaria Pinball combines this type of dynamic lighting with real time 3d graphics.

I still wish them a good kickstart and hope this project will be a huge success, but the demo, as it is, is somewhat unconvincing.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
The demo app is still only 4 static pictures (beautifully rendered, nice game design and graphic detail) and a compositing algorithm.
I would like to see how this would look in real time animation.
It would be a big surprise if they can manage this graphic fidelity with interactive ball+flipper reflections/shadows etc.
And advertising this as a ground breaking, genre beating lighting engine seems a bit exaggerated, isn't it? You can
prop up a static demo similar to this in a web browser and Zaccaria Pinball combines this type of dynamic lighting with real time 3d graphics.

I still wish them a good kickstart and hope this project will be a huge success, but the demo, as it is, is somewhat unconvincing.

I kind of think the same however I guess a lot of us are thinking of their history and what they achieved 20 years ago with the tech around then. To support any Kick starter I am going to want to see a video demoing some gameplay at least even if it's just a ball hitting some flippers and a bumper triggering one or two flashers.

Even better a very time limited demo. Looking at the screenshot I posted above I think we can only expect that quality in a PC version. Even this simple Android demo is pretty lo-res. Let's hope they can show some real action gameplay before or during the Kick starter.

karl

May 10, 2012
Agree. Looks stunning as always but somehow another lightning demo similar to the previous one done months ago do not get my juices flowing. Well, it's nice that they are still working on it at least and I will be backing this for sure

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Ok. Picked up Timeshock; toyed around with my broadcaster, and it finally captured. However, there's a downside: I COMPLETELY forgot the Pro Pinball physics, thanks to FX 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts