Pro Pinball

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
That does look amazing but as Heretic said I want to see a video, then Maybe I'll be convinced FS should have gone this route.

night

May 18, 2012
Even if it would play bad, you can always drool over the graphics! Think about it, in ten years from now this will look still top notch, it just can't get any better, and if it does I don't wanna know.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Dude, you quoted somebody who put a smiley at the end of their sentence and then asked if they were serious. C'mon :) I think it's a safe bet that canuck was not being serious.

Yeah, I noticed that, but not sure why he would even say that sarcastically.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I would like to see an animated sample, too. The illusion can be easily destroyed if the ball doesn't cast realistic shadows.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Original plot:
"I do not know exactly what time you presently inhabit, so I cannot tell in what dark age of pre-science you dwell, but you probably don't even know that time is crystalline.

It flows from the future and crystallises at the door of the present. The future is fluid and changeable. The past is solid and cannot be altered.

But it can be shattered. And my work on the fluid future threatens to destroy the solid past.

I have created -- God help us -- a shock wave of anti-time which is travelling back to the dawn of history. The wave has nearly reached your time already.

We must return to the beginning of time and bring together the crystal fragments from the future to create a counter-shock wave. My time machine is crude -- the best I could do in the circumstances -- but it needs two to pilot and navigate. My co-pilot has...gone, and I am stuck in this time.

My past has gone already, but if we succeed, we can save your past...and your future."

Even their pre-game story is amazingly written :D

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
That lighting is spectacular.

Melted my retinas...sigh...if only TPA looked like that...we can all dream...

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Has anyone gotten Timeshock or Fantastic Journey to work on ePSXe? The files I get whenever I try to run it either are missing sound or I get a hissing noise. Guessing there's something wrong in the file.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.