Pro Pinball

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
It will probably start soon then. I just wonder how much they will need, $400,000 is a lot of money. Hopefully it will be a bit less this time.

Redrazorback64

Jun 3, 2013
This is a comment from Silverball from earlier today:

Apologies. The new Kickstarter was pushed back a little because of the recent T2 Kickstarter. We did mention this on Facebook, but we should've made the information more prominent there, here and elsewhere. We'll have more to share very soon.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm still bummed about having to drop my T2 pledge down from my original. I will be contributing to this as well and I'm hoping that I have plenty stowed away for FS's next KS, I'd actually like to be a major contributor at least once.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Pfft atm mignight pinball has superior gameplay than the new propin hah

Ive never seen a dev with such a fanbase have so little faith in their product,

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If they're that far along in the development, why don't they just finish it, release it, and start making money from it the old fashioned way? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Pro Pinball (I've been playing Timeshock since it first came out in the late 90’s), but I'm a bit confused as to why a Kickstarter is necessary for one unlicensed table, especially when it appears that they've already done a ton of work on it.

N

netizen

it looks like Kickstarter has changed their pledge authorization process since I last pledged in the T2 kickstarter. Wonder if there is any correlation :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts