Pro Pinball

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Would love to pledge at the £60 level for Boxed game and key-ring, but with limited budget at the moment I will probably have to go with the £5 or £10 tier.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I asked - for those in the 250 (all games all platforms) - they're going to make a reward tier for the physical stuff in future kickstarters because obviously, in the next kickstarter, they can't really offer you a digital download anymore because you already earned it...

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Hate making a double post, but I will like to bring this up.

As I mentioned before I already got Timeshock, and decided to give a few rounds of it. I have to say, I really do look forward to seeing the Ultra edition a little more. Again, I feel this KS may not have any trouble getting to its goal with the huge boost on the first day, but if it showing signs of complete slow down at the very end I'll put some money to help a bit. :)

Now, for the other three, I will be more strongly toward The Web since its the only one I do not have, and it is not on sale on GOG.

On another note, I do not suppose Pro Pinball could have its own sub-forum, or is it not popular enough yet?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Now, for the other three, I will be more strongly toward The Web since its the only one I do not have, and it is not on sale on GOG.

On another note, I do not suppose Pro Pinball could have its own sub-forum, or is it not popular enough yet?

I think you'll enjoy The Web more than ever before. It really needs work after 2 decades. Still plays great, but you get the point. (45 billion on that game; that's how I came up with my username :D )

For the subforum, they'll put it up after the Kickstarter succeeds.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

There is a reward tier that gives access to a "VIP Pro Pinball forum" so maybe they're going to host a general forum of their own and the VIP forum will be a sub-section of it.

night

May 18, 2012
There is a reward tier that gives access to a "VIP Pro Pinball forum" so maybe they're going to host a general forum of their own and the VIP forum will be a sub-section of it.

It's better to have a Pro-pinball forum here than 'over there', since they probably won't release anything near like 2 tables a month, so why spend time on their forum and talk about 1 or (at best) 3 tables? A couple of posts about Time Machine and that must be it I'll guess.. Just thinking out loud.
It's all a bit of extra fluff for your backing money.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012

Oh that is right, forgot about that. I just kind of figure we might have one of our own much like we have one with Zen (though that was getting crazy with the different threads) and ASK products.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
FarSight...you're taking notes for the PS4/PC lighting upgrade, right?

(Imagine if TZ's Lost in the Zone had that kind of lighting...)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Can't be done in TPA, its all pre-baked in Pro Pinball.
It can't be done in the existing TPA. But the PS4 and PC versions, once they have their point lighting and support for advanced lighting techniques, might be able to pull something close off in real time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.