Pro Pinball

KFleshman

Apr 19, 2014
Also, I'm quite glad I have no data cap: 215GB of traffic in under 24 hours. Timeshock! still has some people interested in it!

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Extremely beautiful screenshots, what could go wrong here? Nothing. Bring it on the iOS a.s.a.p. please!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
fyi i think most people wpuld appericate a look of the new gfx in motion, most would be ware of the fps limation but im more intrested in the newer oyhics that havent been subbited to public alpha yet but ah well

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Looks great. Was expecting a bit more flashers and dynamic GI (ala the previous lighting demo), but maybe that's still to come?

Last edited:

KFleshman

Apr 19, 2014
Looks great. Was expecting a bit more flashers and dynamic GI (ala the previous lighting demo), but maybe that's still to come?

The lighting is adjustable still, I just wasn't fiddling with it because I was playing. Also not all of the flashers have finished rendering if I remember correctly.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The lighting is adjustable still, I just wasn't fiddling with it because I was playing. Also not all of the flashers have finished rendering if I remember correctly.

Are some flashers working now? I didn't watch all the way through both vids yet. What I meant by dynamic is for the GI to change as you play on certain shots, like real machines do.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
thanks for taking the time to make and upload the video's, it is much appreciated. Only big thing I noticed so far is how the balls float when being loaded for multiball but ive only watched a couple of minutes.

KFleshman

Apr 19, 2014
thanks for taking the time to make and upload the video's, it is much appreciated. Only big thing I noticed so far is how the balls float when being loaded for multiball but ive only watched a couple of minutes.
Correct, currently none of the mechanical animations are in except for the flippers and the ball. There's suppose to be a magnetic crane arm that picks up the ball.

Are some flashers working now? I didn't watch all the way through both vids yet. What I meant by dynamic is for the GI to change as you play on certain shots, like real machines do.

There's a multiball where the flashers are going at 2:15 on the landscape game, or 2:25 on the portrait one. Is that the kind of lighting changes you're talking about?

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
There's a multiball where the flashers are going at 2:15 on the landscape game, or 2:25 on the portrait one. Is that the kind of lighting changes you're talking about?

Yes! Was hanging with my wife earlier so could only watch the first minute or so. The flashers look great. Hopefully they'll be implemented for more shots.

KFleshman

Apr 19, 2014
This is a Pro Pinball game, so there's a fully functional operator's menu including tests for individual flashers, and a burn-in test mode. Want me to make a recording of any of those?

karl

May 10, 2012
This is very promising. Tried it with a rotated monitor on the highest video settings and it looks and feels better than any other pinball simulator out there. Only the graphics is in from the new version. Even with more than a 10 year old physics engine this thing blows all other wannabes. That in itself is incredible. The sky's the limit! Now, lock those balls!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is a Pro Pinball game, so there's a fully functional operator's menu including tests for individual flashers, and a burn-in test mode. Want me to make a recording of any of those?

Yes please. The more videos, the better.

This is very promising. Tried it with a rotated monitor on the highest video settings and it looks and feels better than any other pinball simulator out there. Only the graphics is in from the new version. Even with more than a 10 year old physics engine this thing blows all other wannabes. That in itself is incredible. The sky's the limit! Now, lock those balls!

That's great to hear. I definitely agree that even the old physics are still the best around.

KFleshman

Apr 19, 2014

Even more amazing when you realize that Timeshock! was released in 1997, so it's a 17 year old physics engine!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.