Pro Pinball

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I had to tell a co-worker that I showed the images to that there was no actual table to even take photos from.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Holy bejeezus. Those are the most photo-realistic renders I've ever seen in a game. Unbelievable.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
to any beta testers if you can say is the new pyhics engine in there yet? its very pretty but i wanna see the next gen phyics the most flipper interaction etc

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Even their old physics are the best we've seen in digital pinball, so they really don't need to do much with the physics.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Lucky they skipped the part where the camera flys around the table, crazy scrolling and zooming, and of course no plunger camera.
So no need to render the table in real time. Real time 3d graphics like that we are likely to see in 10 years or so...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Jeff, serious question, are they really better then Pinball Arcades physics?

Yes, especially the flipper physics. It definitely feels more like real pinball. Plus there are options for making adjustments to suit your taste (playfield slope, flipper strength, etc).

Vegard

Jan 2, 2014
Timeshock physics are very good, but the physics on BRUSA and FJ are amazing. If they implement BRUSA / FJ physics in the new Timeshock table, I'll be happy. This is (hopefully) a dumb question; but are there going to be DX11 lighting effects in the new version?

Yes, especially the flipper physics. It definitely feels more like real pinball. Plus there are options for making adjustments to suit your taste (playfield slope, flipper strength, etc).

I like adjusting the slope to max (8.0) as well as the flipper power to compensate. The balls are often short and brutal, but after playing for a while, PA seems like a cakewalk.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
They never did anything less than the real thing, so my guess would be you get the full package. Anything else would surprise me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.