Pro Pinball

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Any plans for a release this...uhm...year?

Are there any bugs discussed or is it just work to be done?

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
They've just released another update.

As amazing as it looks if anyone still thinks Farsight should have gone the pr-rendered route.....well we would probably have 1.5 tables by now! :D

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Wasn't this supposed to be ready the first quarter of this year ? That is what I remember reading on the kick starter page.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
On the plus side I guess they are learning as they are going so future releases if there are any shouldn't take quite so long. Maybe they will replace their aging celeron processor :)

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Tiny flippers tiny balls. Playing field camera view sucks. Reminds me of PinballHD.

Give it time–this is only a pre-alpha build we're looking at here (though why Barnstorm don't just put the basic version of Timeshock! on iOS now and release the Limited Special Collector's Ultimate Edition later is beyond me...).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Reminds me of PinballHD.

Pro Pinball and PinballHD are light years apart in terms of authenticity...plus the problem with PinballHD is the flippers are too BIG. One thing that makes the ball and flippers look smaller here is that the camera is zoomed out more than we're used to...and don't worry, there will obviously be more than one camera angle to choose from.

Last edited:

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I will definitely get this app for iOS. I buy all of the pinball apps even if they aren't as great as TPA and am looking forward to adding this to the collection.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I will definitely get this app for iOS. I buy all of the pinball apps even if they aren't as great as TPA and am looking forward to adding this to the collection.

In terms of physics (and probably graphics), it will be the best on iOS. Mark my word!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts