Pro Pinball

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
It looks awesome! I used to play Pro Pinball: The Web and really enjoyed it. I hope they make several tables for the app and would love to play the old PS tables on an iPad. It is weird seeing the player in the video using his fingers to control the flippers, I am a thumb guy when I play all the pinball apps.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I don't like that camera view at all. Hope there is more than one view. The pinball looks miniaturized. Teenie Tiny....

night

May 18, 2012
I don't like that camera view at all. Hope there is more than one view. The pinball looks miniaturized. Teenie Tiny....

Yeah, and by the time Pro Pinball is released our eyes are so old that we can barely see a thing at all.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

I don't like a marble sized ball either, however on the PC version by setting the highest resolution in the alpha build but playing on a 1920 x 1080 42" screen the ball looks the size of a real pinball as I am losing a bit of the outsides of the table (I held a real pinball near the glass/screen to check). Plus even better.... although they will offer fixed views they have added a zoomable slider (not yet released) so it will be possible to see the table closer and just loose a bit of whatever (apron, sides, etc). Hopefully mobile will get the slider too.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Four of them per table. Might end up with more this time, plus, there's landscape/portrait/cab views to consider.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Really Quality...Sure wish Pinball Arcade cared about quality product on the iPad!

this is bull****, if the tpa rate of table production mirroed the time team we wluld have have maybe 2-3 tabkes by now, tpa has its defects but timeshock is in alpha over 6 minths late for gold makes tpa look great, pretty sure but that ball and object pyshics look like a toma toy in that demo their isnt any friction

they had a good xmas with the ks money

its by no means easy but come on put more than a weekend into the product

edit - toally edited

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It's becoming a reality!!! :D :D :D

This is fascinating. I'm thinking right now of what in that table would be impossible to do in the real world and I can't think of anything. Fantastic Voyage's toy props would be impossible, but I'm thinking TimeShock is clear on that front. The Web could be done, but then again, it's been done. ST:TNG. BRUSA for that matter, could probably be done as well.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This is fascinating. I'm thinking right now of what in that table would be impossible to do in the real world and I can't think of anything. Fantastic Voyage's toy props would be impossible, but I'm thinking TimeShock is clear on that front. The Web could be done, but then again, it's been done. ST:TNG. BRUSA for that matter, could probably be done as well.

You never know about Fantastic Journey. All 6 Contraption "toys" can easily fit under the playfield, and maybe have a system under the playfield in which the toys can be rotated around to the correct position.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Its about time ?, Yeah sure its about time after all this time !! , dont tease tomuch, finish youre stuff and just release couse this just takes too long 😞

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
You never know about Fantastic Journey. All 6 Contraption "toys" can easily fit under the playfield, and maybe have a system under the playfield in which the toys can be rotated around to the correct position.

I'd be afraid of the mechanics constantly breaking down.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts