Pro Pinball

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
February 2012...
I just checked the first message of this topic.
Why?
Because I was thinking "I really loved the taxi pinball they made".
Then I was wondering if they could release in the future.
And I figured that if they do, it will be in a really distant future...
^^

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Nearly there....

Getting closer....
Last night's update.

Windows/OS X: Windows version now saves downloaded graphics data to a subdirectory of the installation folder, as does the Mac Steam version.
Added support for resuming failed downloads.
OS X: Moved data out of the bundle for the Steam version so it can share the common game data package with the Windows version.
Windows/OS X: Finished setting up the game for release on Steam.
Adding low view time machine arm

The medium view light renders are almost finished and the flippers are now being rendered too.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Pro Pinball: Releasing on Early Access on January 28th!

ULTRA Timeshock HYPE! From the Greenlight Page:

"The world's most realistic pinball simulation has been completely rebuilt on Windows and Mac platforms for Steam Early Access. Pro Pinball Ultra, featuring the first of the ULTRA editions – Pro Pinball: Timeshock! will be released on January 28th 2016.

The game includes pixel perfect support for 4K displays, access to the Operator’s Menu to customize the table, and Glass-Off-Mode which allows players to remove the virtual glass and move the ball around. Pro Pinball Ultra will be available to purchase from Steam Early Access for $14.99/£9.99/€14.99."

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Pro Pinball: Releasing on Early Access on January 28th!

ULTRA Timeshock HYPE! From the Greenlight Page:

"The world's most realistic pinball simulation has been completely rebuilt on Windows and Mac platforms for Steam Early Access. Pro Pinball Ultra, featuring the first of the ULTRA editions – Pro Pinball: Timeshock! will be released on January 28th 2016.

The game includes pixel perfect support for 4K displays, access to the Operator’s Menu to customize the table, and Glass-Off-Mode which allows players to remove the virtual glass and move the ball around. Pro Pinball Ultra will be available to purchase from Steam Early Access for $14.99/£9.99/€14.99."
Sun Vulcan thanks ,can`t wait.never played the original,but so many great remarks on it makes it a must have !!! :cool:

Ade

Silverball Studios
Aug 1, 2012
Yes, all the Kickstarter backers will receive Steam Codes as soon as we get them from Valve.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Cool.
Thank you Ade. After all the rather longish wait and after playing a few hours with the already excellent pc version I am ready to think positive!
Thanks for a great game, again!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Sweet. Can't wait for cabinet support. The quality on iPad really shows. Can't wait to see it running on a cab. Buying it tomorrow and will hope cabinet support comes sooner rather than later.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
@chinzman or anybody else playing on cab: is there a decent cab view built in, or do I have to do some technical trickery to get it working? I just bought it, but I'm stuck at work

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Built in. I just started it in portrait mode.Hit F11 to toggle full screen window. Had to modify some file to get the keys set up the way I want for my cab. But working great. Best pinball simulation so far.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
@chinzman or anybody else playing on cab: is there a decent cab view built in, or do I have to do some technical trickery to get it working? I just bought it, but I'm stuck at work

It currently is just the default camera view right now. I believe I saw a post over on the Pro Pinball forum that they are rending the low camera view now. I had seen a mock up view of the cab view over on VPFORUMS when the first started. Looked promising. Hope they release proper cabinet support soon!

Members online

Members online