Bug PS4 (NA) Version 1.24 Master Bugs List (Updated Up To Banzai Run)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Wipeout - hitting the upper slingshot does not activate bumpers to advance dog bonus. It is currently impossible to score over a 3 million dog bonus, making the 300 million dog bonus impossible

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Last Action Hero STILL doesn't have the Match Game. I'm curious as to why it's on Steam, but not consoles?

It looks like it's only on the PC11 version. PC9 doesn't have it. I will look into this and get an answer. I asked about it a while ago, and I heard we didn't add it because it interfered with the end game or something along those lines.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The buzzing sound heard when activating flippers on an EM table does not happen on PS4 (but it has been implemented on pc)

And there is no way to purchase the eyeball custom ball.

I think this was mentioned, but there is missing music in Twilight Zone, Scared Stiff, and Whirlwind and the bonus sound stops when counting down too rapidly at the end of balls on Centaur, High Speed, and probably a few others.

Last edited:

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
The buzzing sound heard when activating flippers on an EM table does not happen on PS4 (but it has been implemented on pc)

And there is no way to purchase the eyeball custom ball.

I think this was mentioned, but there is missing music in Twilight Zone, Scared Stiff, and Whirlwind and the bonus sound stops when counting down too rapidly at the end of balls on Centaur, High Speed, and probably a few others.

Yeah, I updated several generic table sounds as well as the eject, so buzzing sound should be coming out in the new 1.22 build. I updated two sound files in Twilight Zone, so I'm curious if that's what the problem was. Doesn't sound likely though as you said it was music. I swore I seen the Scared Stiff music bug on the forums before, but I can't recall where at. Do you specifically know the music missing in the tables you mentioned?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, I updated several generic table sounds as well as the eject, so buzzing sound should be coming out in the new 1.22 build. I updated two sound files in Twilight Zone, so I'm curious if that's what the problem was. Doesn't sound likely though as you said it was music. I swore I seen the Scared Stiff music bug on the forums before, but I can't recall where at. Do you specifically know the music missing in the tables you mentioned?

Those two sound files were for the autoplunger and the rocket launcher. We're still waiting on fixes for Greed and 001 (call to stop the music -- sound file with silence?)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
What pinballwiz said. On TZ it is the greed music. Not sure which music doesn't play on SS and WW, but it is really distracting when it goes silent.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Hi Tom,

Have you also noticed the following 2 bugs:

I'd also like to report a bug in the most recent EU version. It's an old bug, and it's still there. Just have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcI9qz41shc

When the clip starts, you can see the ball is stuck just over the right captive hole. Not really an issue, I just nudge and it gets out. But when the Double Trouble mode starts, it releases the ball and the camera moves upwards, so you can't see the flippers. So yes, that's double trouble allright, but not the way it is intended.

Also... I don't know if TPA & SPA are handled by the same person/team, but... The crossbuy between these two doesn't work as it should in de PSN EU store. And even inside SPA it doesn't work as it should.
I already bought all seasons in TPA, but some of the tables I had in TPA didn't open up in SPA. Since I was impatient I just bought the 2 SPA table pack as well.
Allthough all tables work now, I still see some tables in the PSN Store with a price attached to them. This also means I cannot purchase the LE packages, since the shop will tell me that I don't own the tables. But I DO own them (I have both packs) and I can play them within the game...

Ran into another bug in Ghost Busters. Though I am not sure wether it's a bug Farsights implementation or a bug in the ROM of the original table.
In the Don't Cross The Stream mode, I defeated all the Slimney's but the mode doesn't end, so I have to cross the streams anyway:

https://youtu.be/_e0Rk03w97M?t=551

For the rest: Keep up the good work. I haven't had this much fun with TPS for a long time :)

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
High Speed 2 Flasher bug. Since the Flasher uses DX11 lighting, old code from DX9 version is in front of the lights making a big transparent square in it's place.

V5L3d90.jpg

shuttlelaunch

Dec 23, 2017
Not sure if it has been mentioned and it's not exactly a bug with the pba but on the PS store some of the upgrades to to the pro versions of the season passes are available to purchase without having bought the normal season pass.

Last edited:

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
Not sure if it was mentioned, but on Pistol Poker on the Standard Goals, the skill shot will not register.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
After the latest (3/20/18) PS4 patch, something is screwy with Taxi......it's hard to explain, but bonus scores are triggering at the wrong time....I landed in the Santa hole and it picked up Gorbie (not every time though)....after a ball drain, characters picked up are changing and I have to pick them up again, or they are showing as picked up when I didn't get them yet. Like I said, it's hard to explain, as the issues seem random and varying, but something got twisted with the table rules in this table.

Maybe someone more intimately familiar with the rules of this table could explain it better, but something definitely isn't right with Taxi. All I know is I've been playing this table for a long time (including in the arcades years ago) and the modes aren't always acting correctly now.

I'm going to repeat this issue in the PS4 forum to make sure it's seen.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
After the latest (3/20/18) PS4 patch, something is screwy with Taxi......it's hard to explain, but bonus scores are triggering at the wrong time....I landed in the Santa hole and it picked up Gorbie (not every time though)....after a ball drain, characters picked up are changing and I have to pick them up again, or they are showing as picked up when I didn't get them yet. Like I said, it's hard to explain, as the issues seem random and varying, but something got twisted with the table rules in this table.

Maybe someone more intimately familiar with the rules of this table could explain it better, but something definitely isn't right with Taxi. All I know is I've been playing this table for a long time (including in the arcades years ago) and the modes aren't always acting correctly now.

I'm going to repeat this issue in the PS4 forum to make sure it's seen.

I just played five games in a row and didn't notice anything wrong. All pickups registered correctly and I was only awarded a bonus for the pickups I made after each ball drained then all pickups were reset for the next ball. The only issue I came across was getting the ball stuck at the end of the habitrail before entering the spinout.

The only thing I can think of is if you played a certain table before playing Taxi where the issues were present. For the record, I played Taxi only and didn't experience any of the issues you described.

mineru

Jan 4, 2018
I found camera bug. My PS has 2 account. first is us account and second is SEA account. I buy Pinball Arcade with us account when i switch to play with second account. camera will stuck at bird eye view and can't change.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
On the newest version (1.23) I played Red & Ted's Road Show and activated "Super Payday" twice in the same game, but the corresponding wizard goal didn't pop. That has to be a bug, right? And one you wouldn't notice if you've already completed this wizard goal in an earlier update.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
There's a bug in Tournament Mode; when viewing the Table Leaderboards, you could use the directional L/R buttons to switch between tables (so you could easily see where you were lowest), right now the < and > arrow graphics show a pressed animation and you hear the sound, but the leaderboard stays on the table you're on. The workaround is to look at each table individually, but that is cumbersome.

The M

Aug 20, 2017
I am having an issue with BoneBusters Inc shooting balls in the plunger lane without warning and having to manually plunge them. Seems to be an error, but unsure what is causing it. Antone else seeing this?

funchords

May 13, 2017
Black Knight "Last Chance" broken

In Black Knight, with locked balls on the last ball of the game, the left and right outlane rollovers are lit for "Last Chance." This used to release a locked ball for continued play and this feature worked until sometime recently. Now the game ends prematurely when the ball enters a lit outlane, no ball is released.

(bug introduced ~ approx ver 1.24 on the PS4)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts