PSN tournament bugged ?

thing316

Jun 22, 2014
I've had the same thing happen to me also on black rose, when you enter your initials it then has a second entry for ships sunk. As soon as you enter them in on the second the score resets and the game starts over

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
But I noticed that the "over-the-top" players (Sir Moveenstein, Tough_Killer, nstalkie, smbaydp, Chopin...) didn't play on any tables for now.

Wooo, I'm an "over-the-top" player :)

I don't think I'll be entering the tournament this time around. There's only a couple of days left for it + I don't own Dr.Dude, Firepower, Cue Ball Wizard, Fish Tales or Black Rose. That's 5 tables I would have to learn from scratch, but I'm too busy with watching the world cup. I'm also kinda hoping to get a season pass this time around for the season 3 tables, I'm hoping they will release a season pass when all tables have been released on iOS. (is there actually a chance of that happening?). Maybe I'll give in over the next couple of days and start playing anyways.

Nice score on Big Shot there, Tann. My all-time highest on that table is something like 290k.

Is this a timed tournament btw?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Here's a question, what happens to your level status if you don't enter the tourney at all?

I've been completely unavailable with time to enter this go around. I probably will have an evening before it ends to squeeze in, but it'll be half a$$ed. So do I do more harm by doing that as opposed to not entering period? Because if you are allowed to skip a tourney, that'd be good to know.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Here's a question, what happens to your level status if you don't enter the tourney at all?

I've been completely unavailable with time to enter this go around. I probably will have an evening before it ends to squeeze in, but it'll be half a$$ed. So do I do more harm by doing that as opposed to not entering period? Because if you are allowed to skip a tourney, that'd be good to know.

A question i asked to myself also. Coz after the 1st day there was 120 players registered on silver tourney, and on the leaderboard the 12 1sts had a golden star and the 12 lasts had a bronze star, as if players who skipped the tourney was not included in "relegation" to bronze level....

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012

I would think that your status will remain the same no matter if you were in gold, silver, or bronze and when the next tourney comes around you should be able to still compete in your division.

I'm in silver and two of the tables won't generate a score and BR is still broken when you sink too many ships.

If you end up playing, good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts