[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

Lupin

Nov 20, 2013
Not sure a bug but running from windows 7 command prompt "TPAFreeCamMod.exe -arcooda -table (Any cabinet table). Now get error message Missing Kinect20.dll.
I understand this .dll is part of SDK 2.0 install only available for Windows 8+, not sure if file needed just missing it.

Lupin

Nov 20, 2013
This file is needed for Arcooda ... here a backup of my version (just extract in the same folder as PinballArcadeCabinet.exe) : link

Thanks for file. Can not find on Internet and unable install SDK 2.0, windows stops before install saying I need Windows 8+. Catch 22 :)

Runs Acrooda Cabinet mode runs fine without TPAFreeCamMod, but running it with TPAFreeCamMod "Auto launch the game when the mod starts." option and get this problem.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
... I tested and it's almost working but there is a new issue on FCM (not in arcooda direct launch) :

When you are on table menu (with the table animation in background, where you can choose your ball) the cursor is no longer on the "Start" button (but just below). For my part I have to use the flippers to put it on "Start" with the right type of ball (3x Left Flipper then 3x Right Flipper then start).

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
... I tested and it's almost working but there is a new issue on FCM (not in arcooda direct launch) :

When you are on table menu (with the table animation in background, where you can choose your ball) the cursor is no longer on the "Start" button (but just below). For my part I have to use the flippers to put it on "Start" with the right type of ball (3x Left Flipper then 3x Right Flipper then start).

I just pushed a fix, please try again.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
... Looking good now :D
Thanks again !

BTW I have two questions :
1. what setting should we use for other resolutions ? Should we add 280 ? is it a ratio of the height ? of the width ?
2. the offline files are need to generated for each PBA version ? FCM version ? both ?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
... Looking good now :D
Thanks again !

BTW I have two questions :
1. what setting should we use for other resolutions ? Should we add 280 ? is it a ratio of the height ? of the width ?
2. the offline files are need to generated for each PBA version ? FCM version ? both ?

1. This is a ratio of the height, only 4k res is also compatible (2160x4400), with other resolutions the DMD will be probably misplaced.
2. The offline files need to be generated for each PBA version, they contains useful datas such as mod version, game version, memory offsets, etc.

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] - I just had a new build of TPA pushed out. New version is 1.71.20.

Thanks as always!

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hey NoEx ... I just updated Nvida Card with latest graphics driver. Now when opening FCM, even though I have the 11/13/18 FCM executable, it comes up stating that the mod is only compatible with 1.61... not 1.71

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hey NoEx ... I just updated Nvida Card with latest graphics driver. Now when opening FCM, even though I have the 11/13/18 FCM executable, it comes up stating that the mod is only compatible with 1.61... not 1.71

Hello,

I’ve had some issues with my SSL Certificates since yesterday, it should be fixed now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.