[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] I just updated both TPA (1.61.4 DX11 which includes Paragon) and the corresponding FreeCamMod (v1.82). Though, so far, the camera view will not change. It starts with some random viewing angle, and the camera controls do not change anything. All was working perfect before this.

I just ran into the exact same problem.

Pantah010

Jan 31, 2013
Thanx NoEx for including SPA support!

[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] I have this DMD error only in SPA StarTrek table (rest seem to work fine so far).

dmd.png

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks [MENTION=2038]Pantah010[/MENTION] for the bug report, I totally forgot to add this table support in the mod, I've just pushed a new update, it should be fixed.

Alnnewt

Jan 1, 2013
Did the flipper strength get reduced on "Attack From Mars" for iPad? I played it today and the flippers are weak as hell as compared to before an update.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
This is probably a game bug and not mod related, the dmd and jackpot elements are overlapping on these particular tables when you set the resolution to portrait mode, try without the mod, it should happens too.

rkd7777

Mar 27, 2014
I really like Pinball Arcade!!! I just purchased Wipeout for PC in game from Steam. 2 apparent bugs. 1. When ball comes down from the left side twice it has passed through the flipper. I don't recall exactly where the ball was coming from, but not the left lane. 2. Happened twice on Wipeout and once on Fish Tales, got high score. When selecting letters for initials I selected RKD and got QJC after pushing the select button. I'm playing through Steam PC version of the game on a Windows 10 with DirectX 11. Nvidia GTX 970, 16 GB RAM. 1920 X 1080 screen resolution. Pinball Arcade game version 1.62.7 DX.

Thanks,

rkd7777

Last edited:

Rhinosopher

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks NoEx for updating the mod so fast for the new table. Sent you some beer money via PayPal!

Having some issues updating the mod, I keep getting an "Unable to Connect to Server" notification. I'm assuming this is actually the case and the file server is down but I wanted to make sure so I know it's not something on my end.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks NoEx for updating the mod so fast for the new table. Sent you some beer money via PayPal!

Having some issues updating the mod, I keep getting an "Unable to Connect to Server" notification. I'm assuming this is actually the case and the file server is down but I wanted to make sure so I know it's not something on my end.

Thanks for the beer money! :)

I've just tried to update the mod and it works, please check your firewall / antivirus, something is blocking the connection.

Rhinosopher

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the beer money! :)

I've just tried to update the mod and it works, please check your firewall / antivirus, something is blocking the connection.

Thanks for getting back to me! I got it to work and I suspect it has nothing to do with the mod and everything to do with Windows. I deleted the original folder I had for the mod, did a fresh download/extract. Every time I would run the mod the ModUpdater.exe would somehow get deleted from the folder automatically. I went into properties of the ModUpdater.exe and set that to "Run as Administrator" and now it works fine. Thanks again for your quick update!

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I'm on vacation, the mod will be updated as soon as I'm back home. Please be patient :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts