Safe Cracker Please!!!!!!!!!!!

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
http://youtu.be/bD38cC7qqCA. This game is really intense, because you have a timer, and you have to beat the timer or game over. The sound on this is top notch, the DMD is really cool, and you also get to have board game as one of the modes. Just check out this YouTube video and you will want it, if they have one in their office maybe we'll see it on season 3 or 4 I hope.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
we already have one game with timer - it so popular lol)))
i want Safecracker too, but here are more important tables to release first.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I have it in my top 3 most wanted right now for realistic releases. Besides the timer isn't so bad on this game and it actually plays awesome.

Vegard

Jan 2, 2014
Signed. Safecracker would be awesome. Pat Lawlor is, by default, awesome - and so are almost all of his tables.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The timer is just a long ballsaver that doesn't stop saving balls until it times out.

Unlike, say operation thunder's timers which end your ball.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's a strange pin. Small in size, a weird backglass with a game board, tiny flippers, and a timer, all told me to stay away. I had very little interest in it. Jaredmorgs actually got me to play it with all his talk of Safe Cracker love. The first game was sort of awkward feeling. But that odd little pin grows on you. I play a few games on it just about every month and now look forward to playing it. The rules just suck you in. Just wish the one I play had tokens in it.

Oldskool1969

Jul 25, 2013
This would be an absolute ball tearer to have for PA, one of the guys in our pinball club has a beautiful example of this game and it is an absolute crowd please and fun fun fun.
Probably one of my all time favs.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
After looking at pics of pins I got to try at an expo, I had to find this thread and bump with a yes vote. This table was supper addictive and really stood out to me. Id love to get a go at it again, especially in TPA.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm all in for this table. Love the layout (it's Pat Lawlor, what can you expect?), novelties (there needs to be another Token-Pin), and cartoony theme. Hopefully they will put in a token collection and allow you to insert Magic Tokens in the emulation.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
How much luck is there in the game in the meaning of slot machine luck? I have seen the real thing but was careful. It wasn't popular back in the days.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm pretty sure that both this and the Getaway will be among the next 6 table. I'd bet on it.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I know someone who has this game, I took a video of it. It acted weird, it only played a different kind of Multiball, I think he did something in the settings mode. I have the video on my Facebook page I'll try and figure out how to get it on here if I can, I really want this game and like I've always said please Rescue 911, if we can get those two games I will be very happy. I love Bram Stoker's Dracula a lot, I didn't like it when I played the real thing, but oddly on TPA I love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts