Safe Cracker Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I know someone who has this game, I took a video of it. It acted weird, it only played a different kind of Multiball, I think he did something in the settings mode. I have the video on my Facebook page I'll try and figure out how to get it on here if I can, I really want this game and like I've always said please Rescue 911, if we can get those two games I will be very happy. I love Bram Stoker's Dracula a lot, I didn't like it when I played the real thing, but oddly on TPA I love it.

Are you referring to Token Multiball? After spelling TKN on the Candy 3000 or spelling VAULT by collecting 5 Magic Tokens, Token Multiball begins; each Jackpot ejects additional Magic Tokens.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Captain, we couldn't figure it out, he just turned it on put in I think regular quarters and that happened. We don't know why, we wanted to show the whole game, but he didn't have the keys to open the table up, they were at his house unfortunately.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I would very much want the TPA version to show tokens getting kicked out of the backbox and rolling down the glass. I was lucky enough to have a local arcade install a SC back in 1996, and I got one token out of it and still have it somewhere, but the machine quickly ran out of tokens and they were never refilled.

coin1r.gif
coin2r.gif
coin3r.gif
coin4r.gif

coin5r.gif
coin6r.gif
coin7r.gif

55435-i.jpg

Oh great, now I want to find images of the rest of them.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
As for the luck of the spins on the board, they can be set to true skill (where it stops for real when you press the flippers) or pseudo skill (where it stops on whatever it dang well wants to, which is more true to the source material. this is based off of a fruit machine sorta.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts