Scared Stiff bug? - locking balls

posaune

May 22, 2014
Hi I purchased season 1 for iOS (3.5.0F, then upgraded to 3.6.0F) and have a couple of issues with Scared Stiff.

• When the Lock is lit most of the time (70%) it won't lock the ball and goes right through the left loop even you see there is a gate present to route for the ball to lock.

• Sometimes when you are doing the crate level (with the 2 balls for jackpot) the game will return to normal mode and when you hit the crate the balls don't go through the crate for jackpot even though I haven't drained any balls. This doesn't happen a lot but I've experienced it a few times.
Is anybody else experiencing this issue or am I not understanding how the game works? I emailed pinball arcade support but they never heard of this bug.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Welcome to The Pinball Arcade (TPA) Forums!

Have a look at the Master Issues List for Scared Stiff to see if your issues have been reported. If they have not, report them to the iOS v3.5.0 Bugs thread. Also know that v3.6.0 is available so you may want to upgrade to that version and test it as well. If you're reporting v3.6.0 bugs, report them to the iOS v3.6.0 Bugs thread.

Last edited:

posaune

May 22, 2014
Welcome to The Pinball Arcade (TPA) Forums!

Have a look at the Master Issues List for Scared Stiff to see if your issues have been reported. If they have not, report them to the iOS v3.5.0 Bugs thread. Also know that v3.6.0 is available so you may want to upgrade to that version and test it as well. If you're reporting v3.6.0 bugs, report them to the iOS v3.6.0 Bugs thread.

I don't see anything about the issue that I mentioned in there. Is this a known issue because like I said support said they never heard of this issue. Yeah still an issue with 3.6.0 as well, so I've already tried that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts