Season 3 pack removed from all platforms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longi

May 30, 2013
So will we get back the season 3 pass on iOS?
I have some money for it. But not for all the single tables atm :(

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am guessing it depends on the platform. At the current rate of releases, they could potentially release two tables in August which would mean the last table of the season releases august 29th. I assume the season pass would coincide with table 30 so you are looking at late august based on their current release rhythm.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Is it just me, or can I still buy the season 3 pack on Android and Steam? Not that I'm complaining, but did FS get us all riled up for nothing?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I was told by jaredmorgs that season 3 pass is no longer available on Android, leaving only Steam with it. Since PS3 is still a week and a half away from from having season 3 at all, I highly doubt it will be available then.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
ba2y9e9e.jpg

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Odd, I have the option to purchase season 3 on Android...

Yes, I see it on the Kindle Fire now too.

Why is this NOT available on the PS3/PS4??
I've pretty much stopped buying any new tables when my Season 2 Pass finished.

I know quite a lot of people that would buy a Season 3 pass, myself included, if they would add it to PSN.
I plan on buying Season 3 tables for both the PS3 and PS4, but not without some sort of discount. ....and before someone says something stupid like "You shouldn't be buying pinball tables if you can't afford them" I can definitely afford them. :p

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I bought season pass 3 on my Ouya way back in December when Fish Tails released. It has since been removed but I still get all my tables unlocked automatically. What can I say, you snooze, you lose.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I bought season pass 3 on my Ouya way back in December when Fish Tails released. It has since been removed but I still get all my tables unlocked automatically. What can I say, you snooze, you lose.

Not really a snooze you lose situation for the PS3 though since the season pass for season three was never offered.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Farsight will add the Season pass to all platforms at some point, but the key difference is they will wait for all the tables to be released first.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Farsight will add the Season pass to all platforms at some point, but the key difference is they will wait for all the tables to be released first.

They are definitely losing sales by waiting.

I guess i really don't understand why they are holding off on adding it back to PSN.
From what I knew they removed it from all platforms because of Apple's change of policy .
Then they changed their minds and added the Season 3 Pass to Android and Kindle.

Sony actually embraces both season passes and pre-orders so why is Farsight holding back on this??

In addition I feel they should consider making Season 3 Cross-Buy between PS3 & PS4. I understood why they didn't with Season 1 & 2 since they had to redesign much of it, but with Season 3 I assume they are either starting with the more advanced PS4 or PC version and then porting it down to the lesser detailed platforms. I know of quite a few people who are holding off on buying the PS3 tables because they don't want to double dip a few months later. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts