Season 3: Who Dunnit, Junk Yard and BK2K confirmed!

fuzzyfoot88

Sep 7, 2012
I don't know how to do it because I don't really care to know how to do it, but in light of this new information, someone should update the wiki page for those who are looking for information and stumble there first.

Also, Junkyard FTW. Ever since I saw a youtube play of that years ago, I've wanted to play it. Thanks for this one FS.

Adam

Apr 5, 2012
"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY"

Done.

I love all of these tables. If those are any indication of the rest of the season, it may very well be the best one yet.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
BK2K... well, I might be in the minority, but I honestly like the original better. I don't like how right-flipper dominant 2K is. Not a bad game, but not something I'm going to keep coming back to.

I used to play BK2K games with friends for cash where you could only play the game with your right hand on the right flipper. Don't miss, or hope to god that if you do you can bounce pass from the left. Very fun.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Based on these four announced tables, s3 has already surpassed s2. At this point they could fill the last 6 with jive time and 5 gottliebs and it would still be superior.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Okay,I'm cool with these titles.
Now just give me Banzai Run & Red & Ted's Road Show and this will be a grand slam for me

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Based on these four announced tables, s3 has already surpassed s2. At this point they could fill the last 6 with jive time and 5 gottliebs and it would still be superior.

Hmm, good pins for sure...but I still prefer season 2 so far, mainly for the classics (Pinbot, Centaur, Space Shuttle, Haunted House etc.). Plus T2 was such a huge part of my childhood, and of course there's Whitewater which is a Top 10 pin, and Cactus Canyon is Top 20. Can't forget Whirlwind and Champion Pub either.

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I've played all four of those games, now for the last six games I would love to see. Rocky Bullwinkle and Friends, Red &Ted's Roadshow, Banzai Run, High Speed 2: the Getaway, Rescue 911, and for a Kickstarter either The Addam's Family or The Simpsons Pinball Party. Those are the last six I would love to see for season 3, for season 4 I really hope they go back to 2 tables, this way Jeff Strong can have his older tables he wants. If you package a newer table with an older table, everybody would be happy. In season 4 I want 2 Awesome Data East tables in their besides Rocky and Bullwinkle in season 3, they are Tales from the Crypt and Jurassic Pack as a Kickstarter. Those two tables for season 4 would make me go GaGa, but I'm happy already with the first four coming out, so I don't care what comes out. Those were just the right tables for Season 3 in my opinion.:cool:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Never played any of these or heard of "Who Dunnit," so it looks like this season will be chalk full of tables I've never laid eyes on. Hopefully we'll see Bad Cats as well - video of that looked properly goofy.

Still hoping we'll see Aces High and Sorcerer from the previous collections though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The bigest surprise from this is that they are NOT following the top 10 to a T. I was thinking FS might just say "Top five Williams, top five Ballys, done. Now for Season 4..."

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
All three of these I liked-especially "Who Dunit?". As for Junk Yard-I'm sure it will be solid, but will probably be without "The Mamushka" time machine round, much like CFTBL is missing two songs due to licensing.
Unless................

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Farsight have tapped into my brain it seems, first Fish Tales and now W?D which I'm getting next month!

All three of these I liked-especially "Who Dunit?". As for Junk Yard-I'm sure it will be solid, but will probably be without "The Mamushka" time machine round, much like CFTBL is missing two songs due to licensing.
Unless................

Wasn't this just a bug? I'm sure the missing music is there now but admittedly, I haven't played CFTBL for a while.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Unless................
"The Mamushka" in Junkyard is a slightly-altered cover; it is not the actual song nor is the voicework that of Raul Julia. Williams no longer had the rights to TAF by the time Junkyard came around. So FarSight should be able to include the associated Time Machine mode without issue.

Wasn't this just a bug? I'm sure the missing music is there now but admittedly, I haven't played CFTBL for a while.
Bobby stated once that FarSight was not able to get the licenses for the other two songs, and that they weren't going to hold up CFTBL over them, so I'm pretty sure they're not in there unless the licensors had a recent change of heart.

N

netizen

Never played any of these or heard of "Who Dunnit," so it looks like this season will be chalk full of tables I've never laid eyes on. Hopefully we'll see Bad Cats as well - video of that looked properly goofy.

Still hoping we'll see Aces High and Sorcerer from the previous collections though!

OK, I don't want to bust your bubble, but it's not Aces High - the 1965 Bally machine.

IF there were to be the re-release from the PHOF collection it would be Ace High, the 1957 Gottlieb.

I have been seeing too many people mixing these two up lately, and that can lead to massive butt hurt down the road.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
OK, I don't want to bust your bubble, but it's not Aces High - the 1965 Bally machine.

IF there were to be the re-release from the PHOF collection it would be Ace High, the 1957 Gottlieb.

I have been seeing too many people mixing these two up lately, and that can lead to massive butt hurt down the road.

Probably just a typo. If they had played the PHoF games they would already know what to expect.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
oh yes...and it looks like first junk yard table in the season 3 they named Fish Tales....more time to polish table and fix bugs now? - then pls answer me how it is possible to build/test table for whole month or more and dont even see what drop target is always down..its beyond my understanding..pls answer me dear Farsight wizards. Why mr. Scott Shelton who spending his working time in writing instructions and making/testing table goals did not mentioned that you can not catch ball to left flipper from plunger (instead ball bounce from flipper sooo high what very often go to left outlane) to make Fast Cast skill shot which he wrote in list of standard table goals?

Sean

Jun 13, 2012

Sorry I did mean the Gottlieb machine - I didn't realise there were two with such similar names. The Bally table does look interesting though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts