Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Jurassic Park

Votes: 17 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Did Farsight say that somewhere? "Difficult to obtain" I know of, but since when are those not possible?

They've said many, many times on the FB page that "Indy" and "Dr. Who" would be next to impossible, esp in regards to "Dr. Who".

If I also recall right, they said "Dr. Who" would probably cost as much, if not more, than all the other Kickstarter tables combined, due to all the actors, not to mention the license itself.

The last I saw about "The Addams Family", they were still running into a wall, unable to get anything. So, with all that being said, that's why I stated what I did and excluded them. There was no point in adding them if Farsight is unable to obtain them at this time. Besides, those 3 are probably the most requested Premium tables, and I'm pretty sure they know this and would Kickstart any of them if they could.

Last edited:

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I pick JP even though I've never played it, although I haven't played any of the others either. I like the theme and it's an underdog compared to Simpsons (although I like The Simpsons too) and I usually pick the underdogs.

TimRex

Dec 8, 2013
The Shadow was pretty epic, even working at Timezone (back in the day) I couldn't get enough of this.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Ok it was between 2 choices for me , The Simpsons , I'm a huge fan of , and I think the KS goal would be FarSight's most extravagant yet.

The Shadow , would be reachable , and as a huge enthusiast of OTR and a guy who often used The Shadow as his online alias , yeah I voted for the underdog. Either of the two would be peachy!

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I always get the impression the pollmakers pick the pins they want the most, put them in a poll. And leave, other very popular and wanted pins out of the polloptions, cause they dont like them themselves.

so they have always a bigger chance they get their wanted pins.

Where is avatar? Transformers? Bbh? Leathal weapon? Baywatch? Star trek? Star wars?

Etc etc.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I always get the impression the pollmakers pick the pins they want the most, put them in a poll. And leave, other very popular and wanted pins out of the polloptions, cause they dont like them themselves.

Where is avatar? Transformers? Bbh? Leathal weapon? Baywatch? Star trek? Star wars?

Etc etc.

New Sterns aren't getting made.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Etc etc.

1: Licensing. 2: Licensing. 3: Even more licensing nightmares. Don't get me wrong, but some of those games are actually pretty good after watching videos of them.

pin pin

Jun 5, 2012
I voted Shadow, but I have a non-kickstarter question that has most likely been answered already but, can they do Big Bang Bar? Finally got to play it at Flippers and it was fantastic.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They would have to get the License to do Capcom games first. They also have said it would have to go into Pinball After Dark because of the more adult theme. So it won't be coming any time soon. :(

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
why wouldn't Doctor Who be available? Isn't it a fairly "old" table?

Because they've repeatedly said it would be the most expensive license they would ever go after. (Mostly due to all the actor's likenesses being on the backglass and/or table.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.