• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Just to re-iterate why I NEED Banzai Run:

60274_666895236691760_518028986_n.jpg

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
SASRT was actually one of the lower-budget titles from SEGA, as it was handled almost entirely by the small 3rd-party company Sumo Digital, and this was its first major release. The people at SEGA only provided an advisory and supervisory role, giving Sumo a limited budget and approving and disapproving of things proposed by Sumo. SASRT actually had to obtain sponsorship from NASCAR and Disney to meet production costs (in return for having Danica Patrick and Wreck-It Ralph in the game).

In other words, contacting Northrop-Grumman is something at least worth trying. Even if it's steep, they seem reasonably easy to contact.

ASRT was far from Sumo's first major release. They've been active for a decade, and did the first Sonic All Stars Racing game and Sega Superstars Tennis for starters.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I voted F-14 Tomcat, super fast, brutal, and fun.

And don't get me started on Outrun, only the best arcade racer EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A shame xbla couldn't/wouldn't bring the arcade game instead of the updated-graphics clone they ported instead. As a multiplayer game, Outrunners would've made more money for them.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Badcats will never make it in, if only because of how the carryover jackpot works.

It rises to 20 million plus change. that's HUGE on this game.

There are four main sources of points in Badcats.

1) 20 million shot, available only on ball three, and only once (but sometimes twice if you get an extra ball form the curiosity spin)
2) Jackpot. stops at 20 million plus change, even if the backglass only goes up to 8.
3) 10x max Fish Bone-Us, for a cool 5 million, but you lose control after collecting it, and when you shoot the liner target to raise it. So it's dangerous (and worth a wizard goal. lol)
4) unlimited millions off the tiger ramp. This is probably what most of the points are gonna be from if it's ever made.

Additionally, the fishbowl ramp can be looped in your sleep in real life for the extra ball. just flip from the center of the left flipper. goes up EVERY TIME. not kidding here.

I know progressive jackpots usually start at the minimum, but in this case they would need to make an exception. WHo wants to play a ton of games to seed a 20 million jackpot?

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I don't see the problem here. I mean, PC TPA is full of tables that can be used and abused indefinitely unlike their real life counterparts. So one more won't make a difference but at the same time it would be a great fun to those who plays on mobiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts