Season 4 Pass problem

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
PS3
1. select season 4 from main menu
2. POTF select buy now - choose season pass (I did the pro)
3. Take you to store (special screen) complete purchase and hit back (no download)
4. Select season 4 and buy now again - select POTF (pro if you chose the pro pass)
5. Takes you to store again and a download for POTF (no charge)

Hope this helps

Ive tried this twice, no luck for me. When I choose the pass theres nothing to download and looks like "purchased"(no buy button, only recommend or rate buttons) , when I go to POTO table it says "Buy Now" and if I try to do it begins the normal checkout process...

And even in this process theres a bug - if you enter the Season 4 directly from the menu it says All Tables Purchased, when you enter ANOTHER menu, then back and then S4 it work (just like WPinball said a few posts back)

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Ah, I didn't buy the pass from within TPA, I went directly through PSN. I bought that new Resogun game and the Season 4 Pro pass. I DL'd and installed the game, but noticed there was nothing to download or install as far as the pass was concerned. I went back into the PSN store and looked up Pinball Arcade, went to addons and selected "view all", then sorted by "show newest first" and POTO Pro showed as "free".......DL'd and have already cleared all the standard goals and 3 of the Wizard goals.

Really sorry to hear so many are having issues getting the Pass to work.

Last edited:

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
I have just encountered the same issue purchasing the regular (not Pro) season pass from within game. I can go back into the store and it shows the pass as purchased, but there's nothing to download associated with it (just comes back to prompt), and POTO is not enabled for download.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I thought season passes were no more? now they're back?
Nah! It was just a special case with Season 3, because Apple was being a pain.

In the end, they pulled the season 3 pass from all platforms to be fair. However, later they decided to re-enable the season pass for all platforms but Apple.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I just bit the bullet and bought POTO on it's own. (It worked just fine) I've waited long enough to play it, and I'm not waiting another 2-3 months while these bozos try and fix it. (Farsight AND Sony) Enjoy that extra $5.00 I guess. :p

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I just bit the bullet and bought POTO on it's own. (It worked just fine) I've waited long enough to play it, and I'm not waiting another 2-3 months while these bozos try and fix it. (Farsight AND Sony) Enjoy that extra $5.00 I guess. :p
This is one of the reasons why I avoid buying season passes, because usually something goes wrong with them. The only time I'll buy them is when everything has been releases, that way it's more like a bundle than a pass.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ve bought all season passes on STEAM,XBOX 1 a couple on PS3 and season 1 & season 4 on PS4 no problems,just a little pissed I had to buy the packs for season 2 on PS4. :)

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
So has anybody gotten POTO to download using the Season 4 pass yet?

Nope, still waiting on them to address the issue. I just bought POTO on it's own, and it works just fine. I wasn't gonna wait 3 more months to finally get to play it.

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
So, nothing yet? Sad... one week later and even a "sorry for the inconvenience, we will get this on the next PSN store update"...

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
Doesn't Sony skip this week for an update? That means 2 weeks minimum until I see phantom! I refuse to pay for it again because it is a HUGE pain in the ass to get a refund. I tried before and it took about 3 weeks of back and forth emails, and even then, all I got was a credit that could only be used on Pinball Arcade, which I don't need.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Same problem here. The lack of information about cause, what needs to be done to correct the matter and by which party, plus the time lines involved greatly disturbs me. Don't forget: we entered into an agreement and we held up our end of the deal. We can expect the issue to be resolved as soon as possible, not as soon as convenient.

As far as I'm concerned, if the issue is resolved the next store update or the one thereafter, and Farsight gives us a free, exclusive ball, that under no circumstance can ever be offered again, and everything is good.

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
Same problem here. The lack of information about cause, what needs to be done to correct the matter and by which party, plus the time lines involved greatly disturbs me. Don't forget: we entered into an agreement and we held up our end of the deal. We can expect the issue to be resolved as soon as possible, not as soon as convenient.

As far as I'm concerned, if the issue is resolved the next store update or the one thereafter, and Farsight gives us a free, exclusive ball, that under no circumstance can ever be offered again, and everything is good.

This...

Ive posted on FS facebook, a lot of people complaining here, and we dont have EVEN A SIMPLE EXCUSE!!!! Really frustrating... at least Ive made a perfect run on T2 at the tournament... :p

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Okay, I sent an email to FS, and they said they are aware of the problem and are working with Sony to resolve it. They HOPE to have the issue fixed in EARLY JANUARY. Cue the chandelier!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Okay, I sent an email to FS, and they said they are aware of the problem and are working with Sony to resolve it. They HOPE to have the issue fixed in EARLY JANUARY. Cue the chandelier!

FarSight didn't say which year, not that they have a clue.

NigelRay

Apr 8, 2014
This is incredibly frustrating. We should be REWARDED for purchasing a Season Pass... not have crap like this happen!! GRRR

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
As of 4 PM on Dec. 30, I was finally able to download Phantom after buying the season 4 pass last week. Still no update for the Vita, though...doesn't even show season 4 at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts