Season 4 Pass problem

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Huzzah!

As of 4 PM on Dec. 30, I was finally able to download Phantom after buying the season 4 pass last week. Still no update for the Vita, though...doesn't even show season 4 at all.

YEA!!! For those who are wondering how to do this -- go to PS store, select New Add-ons, click on POTO table -- now Season Four pass-holders will see "FREE." Click on download, and you should be good to go... :p

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
As of 4 PM on Dec. 30, I was finally able to download Phantom after buying the season 4 pass last week. Still no update for the Vita, though...doesn't even show season 4 at all.

I'm still unable to download the Season Pass after purchase.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Worked for me as well when I checked the store last night. I was hoping it would just be something that would get straightened out in the next store update and it was. Something along the lines of "sorry, we had a glitch which should be fixed next update" from one company or the other would have been nice, but it's not as if I looked too hard to see if they ever said anything... I just assumed someone would report it here if they did. :D

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Happy New Year everyone! I was able to get POTO the regular way; Season 4, buy now, table (not pass), make sure it matches your pass type, it will jump to the store and say download not buy. Thanks to FS and SCEA for the quick fix!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Was able to "buy" POTO off the PSN store on the PS4. I had already purchased the pass so it was listed as "free."

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
On the other hand, all the preset high scores are ridiculously low so you can feel like a champ constantly getting your name on the board after playing another 90 second game.

TwinChargers

Apr 28, 2014
I think I'm going to wait until PlayStation has that extra 10% off deal they are having this month to get the new season. Hopefully by that time, this bug is worked out.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Well in my shop there is no season 4… Europe and US are having different versions?
:confused:

PSN-Europe and PSN-US are different, which means in terms of Sony different problems. For example in Europe the tables of season 2 are no longer available for the PS4.
I wanted to download cactus canyon...no chance. The whole season 2 is gone, but was available a few days before christmas. Strange things are happening. But POTO (S4) is there. I bought it yesterday. I must say, the table is better, than a lot of people stated here. The artwork is great. And POTO is very challenging, my highscore is just about 16 Millions.

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
PSN-Europe and PSN-US are different, which means in terms of Sony different problems. For example in Europe the tables of season 2 are no longer available for the PS4.
I wanted to download cactus canyon...no chance. The whole season 2 is gone, but was available a few days before christmas. Strange things are happening. But POTO (S4) is there. I bought it yesterday. I must say, the table is better, than a lot of people stated here. The artwork is great. And POTO is very challenging, my highscore is just about 16 Millions.

I agree with Silverball67, Phantom is getting a bad rap, but it's really a great table...Just be ready for a learning curve!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts